What grinds your gears?

I haven’t been to plug in ages :blush:

Me neither.

Thats bad.
Feeling better now? Are you ok?

Concert line?

Yeah. Even more annoying was that I needed to go to the bathroom only to spend ages looking for it and then finding there was a line. Worse still, when I got back everyone had moved miles and I had to push my way to the very front. It was very awkward.

In the end, it’ll all be worth it :smiley:

I actually suffered from Anemia

So all I need to do is sleep early until next days :see_no_evil:

Yea I’m alright now, thanks for reminding me

Yep. But you enjoyed right! :smiley::relaxed:

So no more late nights. Up till 1 am. I was literally shocked. This person is responding to me when its 1 am in his country! Its better to sleep early.

From now til 11am CEST, I’ve to wait for a UPS package.

whats that?

i went to my eye doctor recently and reports told my power has increased again. First it was -2.25 and now its -4.25 :sob: . I tried all natural ways to improve my eyesight but its getting worse! i don’t know whats happening! What else should i do!!

Now i have got thicker glasses! :worried: :confounded: I am getting irritated now!!

@gatsie must be laughing right now.

Still hasn’t arrived.

Where is it???

Having 200+ people look at me like I was Hitler? No.

Or terminator? :stuck_out_tongue:

No no, it was hatred not fear. I’ve never said sorry and excuse me so many times in my life.

Hey? I really didn’t knew that!

Oh stop pulling each other’s leg guys!!

And you admit that they call you hitler was right? Really??
I never thought you as a hitler😕

You’re misunderstanding the situation. We’re not pulling each other’s legs. Also they didn’t call me Hitler, they just (understandably) were giving me angry looks.

Ok sorry . Well, I just didn’t understand it…

The terminator gag comes from my username which in turn comes from the fact that I seem to intimidate other people (though @evooba is really the judge of that since we spent the day together) and I apparently sound like Arnold. I personally think that I don’t but I just go with it.

I thought that was one of the reasons you were called the terminator back in school?

Yeah it was.