For the petrolheads

Yea, other companies make better cars

Why would anyone buy this in London…

It makes sense somehow.

Argh! this thread isn’t for me, i know very less about cars. I am leaving :sweat_smile:

Well digging into it a bit more it doesn’t look like a good car, it seems to be a rival for a Lotus yet weights almost twice as much as an Elise (almost the same weight as a family saloon), has a slightly bigger engine and is no faster.

1 Like

great man! literally great!. Dug more deeper. Its good to have knowledge of something deeply. I appreciate it! A real petrol head :slight_smile: :smile: :blush:

2 Likes

I remember that you (or mb Jordan) dug up the size of LPU15 sticker(that actually got lost because of f----ng UPS delivery)

That would’ve been Jordan.

1 Like

Yup, they were late. Still remember yesterday when @Honey8 was like what UPS package lol.

lol @the_termin8r

1 Like

Not quite, Indy car is America taking its first steps towards racing on a track that has more than 2 corners. They’ve stepped out of their comfort zone of big saloons but are still petrified by the thought of turning left and then turning right, before turning left again. :joy: So are half way there by racing sorta F1 cars in circles.

1 Like

This is kinda cool.

4 Likes

Two of your passions together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, though they cheated a bit by saving time and making the inside out of a frame of lego as opposed to making it solid.

That was really nice!..

I too agree with you…

Good day for car spotting today, I saw a load of cars including a Ferrari F40. I’m a Ferrari hater but seeing an F40 was special. This is the second one I’ve ever seen.

Nice design… Pretty cool…

I can’t get over how fast this pit stop was. 1.92 seconds, current world record.

2 Likes

Saw way too many supercars in London to name. Here are a few that left an impression on me.

-Ferrari 488 spider (I believe it was my first one)
-Ferrari 599
-McLaren 650S Spider
-Lamborghini Aventador SV (For the first time)

Wow. I would like to see them someday… You cant find any here… :open_mouth:

Now this looks luxurious:

https://www.google.com.ua/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-08-19/the-new-mercedes-maybach-concept-is-a-20-foot-long-convertible

3 Likes

Reminds me of the Cadillac Sixteen concept car. Except it isn’t a convertible.

2 Likes

Saw a McLaren 570 GT for the first time today at McDonald’s.

5 Likes