For the petrolheads

Seems like your really very tall

Just cant believe that!:open_mouth: how do you fit in?!!?

They are soo cool !!! :smiley::smiley:

Nowhere near as tall as @NickGr, I’m only about 1.83m.

Ya. @NickGr is very tall

My brother is of same age. But i guess you are taller! :thumbsup:

Did someone say “tall”?

1 Like

yep

1 Like

DeLorean Areospace presented a new project of a two-seats flying car called DR7. It has 2 propellers, vertical takeoff and landing. It has already been tested, but testing results haven’t been published yet

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

Flying cars are stupid. Why would you drive when you can fly? There’s a reason aeroplanes don’t use roads (other than their size).

1 Like

The article said “flying car” but it looks more like an aero plane

I am so sorry guys, i just didnt read the “flying car” and everything else.

Well McLaren 570S. One of the top 10 sports car. You guys may be knowing of course. I don’t know so much about cars
http://cars.mclaren.com/files/live/sites/mclaren/files/cars-mclaren-com-Main/McLaren%20Model%20Section/Sports%20Series%20new/Performance/570s%20advanced.jpg?t=w370
3.8-liter turbocharged, 8-cylinder engine …

The 570 is the baby McLaren. I’m still partial to the legendary F1.

Yeah
i just googled it :thumbsup:

My brother saw this car today… does someone knows which one is it?? :confused:.
It looks awesome :smiley::smiley:

Hmm, the closest thing I can think of that this resembles is a Marussia B2 but it isn’t. Did he not check the badge? It looks like a mash of cars.

No, he was in a hurry. i wish he would have seen. :confused:

Ok! well, thanks :blush: :smile:

I’m digging around looking for small car companies to see what it is, as the resident car nutter here I feel kinda responsible :stuck_out_tongue: . Also it doesn’t help that the pic isn’t great.

I agree. The camera of his phone is not so good. :slight_smile: .
Argh! he is telling me now… Dc avanti.
lol sorry for making you search a lot! :sweat_smile:

And his like i recognised it at first sight!

That explains why I’ve never seen it, it’s an Indian company, very small is what I’m assuming.

Yea, other companies make better cars

Why would anyone buy this in London…

It makes sense somehow.

Argh! this thread isn’t for me, i know very less about cars. I am leaving :sweat_smile:

Well digging into it a bit more it doesn’t look like a good car, it seems to be a rival for a Lotus yet weights almost twice as much as an Elise (almost the same weight as a family saloon), has a slightly bigger engine and is no faster.

1 Like