When and where?

Tonight was unbelievable you guys!! We had so much fun!!!

Here are a few photos:

6 Likes

Guys @evooba and @the_termin8r they are lovely pics​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. So nice. I wish i ever get a chance to go to LP concert!!! I really want to!!!

(I wont put this wish in ‘make a wish’ thread. I dont want it to be ruined :worried:)

2 Likes

@Honey8’s envy:

I wouldn’t ruin that wish…Even though someone ruined it for me :grinning:

1 Like

Great photos :slight_smile:

It’s here:

Wait what? What are you talking about?? My envy???:expressionless:
Clear skies here too. :confused:

No, the definition of clear sky is that there are absolutely no clouds in the sky at all, no matter which part of the sky you’re looking at.

http://wiki.wunderground.com/index.php/Educational_-_Partly_cloudy

yep sorry. I meant no rains in rainy season. Its still 31C here :pensive: . Thnx for the link.

Isn’t your India tropical?

Cloudy and 30° C today!!! We can wear clothes that are not fully attached to the body from excessive sweating!!!

Here are my pics from yesterday:

11:30 was too early a time:

The sweat and other moisture in the air was condensing on my watch :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haven’t your country people been doing that since like May?

Anyway, apparently it’ll rain later here:

Yep it is. Great geography. It has everything…forest…cold dessert …hot dessert…mangroves. :relaxed:
@the_termin8r great pics!

I just got here in Brixton

1 Like

You’ve got less of a wait today. Seems like you’ll still get a decent place.

another concert?
@the_termin8r are you also there?

No, I’m not crazy to wait that long again. Also my parents probably wouldn’t let me get tickets to 2 shows in a row.

The problem with today is that there is a prioritythingie happening for those that have O2 as a carrier for their cells. So we’ll see how it goes.

I met some people from yesterday but unfortunately they’re way up front and have priority so I’m on my own for now.

I can understand. 8hrs waiting is not easy.

If it was me. They just wouldn’t have let me go to single concert :confused: