LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

I didn’t think too much of the merch this time around tbh, Maybe it was the colours or designs etc but they just weren’t as appealing as previous years. Maybe because of how much the ticket already cost lol

What time are people arriving at Birmingham tomorrow? Just asking

IDK what it will be like there, but on Mon I came at 11:30 and it was way too early, the bulk of the crowd came at 15:30 and after. I’d say a safe time is maybe between 13:30 and 15:00 in case people turn up early there. Or you can do 9 hours like I did, but I’m warning you now, you will experience actual time dilation past the halfway point :stuck_out_tongue: and it’s not worth it.

1 Like

Let’s do an experiment. I’m coming to the venue at around 7:30-8pm and have front standing. Can’t get there any earlier due to work and the fact that I have a 2 year old son that I need to spend time with before I leave. I’m genuinely curious about how far behind you all I’ll be. When watching the O2 Periscope videos, it looked like the front standing part didn’t fill up until about 8:30

At the o2 in 2014 I arrived at 7pm and got 2nd row. I think it depends on how prepared you are to move through the gaps in the crowd.

I’m telling you now barging through 200 odd people is not fun.

Happened to us a few years ago at Jamiroquai, we formed an agreement with another group of 7 people or so that we would snake to the bathroom and back as like a human train, that way we thought people would be more understanding… They werent, but it worked!

1 Like

That must’ve looked weird :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ve not played Sorry for Now on this tour, have they?

They haven’t played Halfway Right as well. Hope they play both tonight

1 Like

Have fun tonight guys!

Same as you, I do honestly feel this is the best week of my life so far!

Really hope that play that, along with invisible it’s my favourite.

It’d be cool if these changes it up a bit. I could stand to lose Good Goodbye or Battle Symphony.

SFN was one I wanted to hear but it wasn’t on our set. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Heavy was great live.

Heavy isn’t a bad song. If you take it for what it is, it’s pretty great. I just don’t think it was what most were expecting. I prefer it to GG and BS 10 to 1.

Anybody in the queue yet? I’ve messaged the arena to ask what the deal is with front standing (wristband etc), but nothing yet. Should be there about 7:20-7:30. Times are a mess though. Tickets say doors 6, website says doors 7, theticketfactory says doors 7:30!!

Some girl has been queueing since 5:55am. What the hell?

Thats dedication

No, that’s insanity.