LP tour UK **all threads merged here**

Hope everyone had a great time last night! :slightly_smiling_face:

Quick question for Birmingham, does the Barclaycard arena have an indoor queue? Just wondering with this news of Thunderstorms on the way! Thanks!

I’d love to wait outside during a thunderstorm.

1 Like

I asked the woman next to me to hold my glasses and she disappeared…the woes of the second row

Don’t you have pockets?

I was so squashed in the second row, my arms were stuck over my head. She was only holding them for like a minute while I was trying to stop some guy pulling my hair

Last night was brutal right? But so much fun!! Glad they did this intimate show for us.

@nikkikeswani No worries :wink:

Yeah the first night’s crowd was way more tame, I actually think I preferred Brixton

Where I was standing at Brixton got quite jumpy but not as much as I expected, I think I was just at the wrong bit. Was only two rows from the front though and had amazing view.
The second half got very squashy and I spent a lot of time trying not to crush a child who was being held by his mum lol

It was an amazing gig though. I just never want them to end!

My side was quite bouncy luckily I was with friends so maybe that made a difference. I still don’t see why people pull on hair enough :stuck_out_tongue:

The hair thing isn’t deliberate, I’m pretty sure I accidentally caught a couple of people’s hair whilst trying to get my hands in the air on Monday. Including yours @evooba , sorry :stuck_out_tongue: . I had a guy try to rest his phone on my head as if it were a tripod at one point.

1 Like

Nah I have pretty long hair, I know it was definitely being pulled around a lot :sweat_smile: Broke my glasses in the queue before the show even started too :joy:

I’ve been watching videos on YouTube and Brixton looked great. It’s one of my favourite UK venues, so I knew it’d be a good night. Looks like somebody wasted being in the front row by recording THE ENTIRE show on their iPhone. Shoving it right in poor Chester’s face. Some great videos for fans like me that couldn’t go, but what a waste of a ticket. Enjoy the show. Record a few snappy videos and put the phone away. Be in the moment! lol

1 Like

I think the o2 crowd understood that concept more because there seems to be very few vids of the show.

What’s the merch like this tour?

IDK, I only briefly caught a glimpse of the booth and only saw the lazy copied and pasted album cover shirts. I didn’t look for anything else. I don’t buy merch either way, prices are stupid.

2 Likes

@the_termin8r
I took one look at merch prices and walked away

£30 for a t-shirt

I remember my first show back in 2003 (Meteora Tour)
£7 for a t-shirt £4 for a poster
My ticket cost £22
Man how things have changed

1 Like

I couldn’t resist haha. £30 is a lot but they’re the same price online too. With decreased CD sales because of streaming websites, they’ll have to recoup costs another way :confused:

I’ve only ever spent £30 on 2 shirts and that’s it, one of the shirts I own is $5 AU (£2.94!) and you can’t even tell, the rest of them are under 20 for the most part except for the odd b-day or xmas gift.

I have to agree that Brixton was crazier than the O2 but holy damn was it insanely good!! It was all so worth it… the pushing, the hair pulling, everything!!!

3 Likes