What grinds your gears?

What man?

no no non non no…
i meant this…why is everyone quoting this[quote=“the_termin8r, post:2265, topic:11964”]
Who else here hates his/her big brother??
[/quote]

Because it was posted some posts back and it would look weird dropping a random reply, it gives the reply context.

You want? GO for it! :stuck_out_tongue:

You didn’t get me…its k …leave it :slight_smile:

Yep…haven’t seen her these days…
@intheend

32 C / 50% humidity in my room right now :rage:

Went to the grocery store after my shift at city hall ended. Ran into a guy who was my customer earlier this week in the grocery store. The guy kept following me around throughout the entire store, telling his co-workers if they need help down at city hall to come to me… And then asked for my phone number incase he needed more help. I wanted to yell at him but I just told him no, which worked fine too. It was awkward, to the least…

(throws self at @NoireXJasper face)

1 Like

O.O

(gets squashed by @intheend)

1 Like

(Just watching the show of @NoireXJasper and @intheend)

I know Literally bad weather
33C + 70%-80% humidity :worried:

See what have you done!? >:0

:joy:

1 Like

Yeah!! i like that :joy:
(jk)

1 Like

Why the hell is it so bloody hot?!

5 Likes

It was hot here yesterday (like +24 and sunny), but today it dropped to 16 and raining. Again.

1 Like

My arse is now sizzling on our black leather car seats that have been cooking in the sun for no more than 2h. Gonna measure them when we get back.

1 Like

If you think that was real bad, the others had it much worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday I was mocking the rest of them that the maximum temperature in my area was only 25-26°C:

1 Like

When you drop a plate and shards fly through the entire living room

Uh-oh:

Done: