What grinds your gears?

Was 33C here :stuck_out_tongue:

30C / 60% humidity in my room.

28°C / 55% humidity indoors right now.

Edit: remember the day you were complaining about flies? Just now a housefly almost flew into my right eye.

I’m still at 30C but I’ve dropped to 44%

@NickGr Why do you need at humidifier at home? Isn’t it really humid where you live?

I have these in the cupboards, otherwise mould might grow.
http://www.dknonline.co.uk/product_images/f/145/HWDH500-LAVENDER__84472.jpg

I’ve actually got really good cupboards in this house with good seals around the doors, the insides of which are noticeably cooler than my room right now.

My nose is constantly blocked (diagnosis is allergic rhinitis), so it helps me(throat drying out without it)

The cupboards here strangely feel a little bit warmer, as though the heat from the ironed clothes still linger (even for the cupboards without ironed clothes)

Back to our old shitty connection this morning because the fiber optic is glitching out today.

Also running on 3h of sleep because of the bloody heat.

Senior workers really don’t like the new ones…that happens very often.

2 Likes

Meanwhile…

Big Brother: (while eating) Should Jasper wash the dishes
Mom: He knows already what should he do after we eat.

(B**** She’s right, I know what I’m doing and what do you think of me? A stupid servant? -_-)

Thats really bad…
Kinda same happens with me…my big bro doesn’t says anything…but mom does -_-

34 degrees here today. This is not normal, I am dying.

1 Like

77% humidity…its bad!

Oh wow, I’m sitting here at 30°C / 50% and that’s before the sun comes over to this side of the house. I’m in for hell in a couple of hours.

Seriously, Greece is worse but damn, even 30 degrees here feel like way more. It’s actually unbearable. I can’t even sleep at night.

Tell me about it, I got lucky here, last night it dropped to about 22 for a bit, but the night before I got less than 3h.

I got my marksheet today… it was 95%age. Mom was like there is a boy in neighbour…he got 97%…
-_- ( Just got brust into anger… )

1 Like

My dad keeps hosing down the garden tiles and the kitchen roof. The kitchen roof which is right in front of my window and because he can’t see what he’s doing from below he ends up spraying directly into my window…my open window… immediately behind which is my laptop and not so cheap headphones. :rage: To add to the rage, the moisture is now evaporating so I can’t even keep my window open unless I want all the moisture to come in.

1 Like