What grinds your gears?

That sound very interesting

1 Like

My list:

• singing advertisment;
  • people speaking phone in public transport, so everybody can hear;
  • russian rap… that thing is awful;
  • most of modern pop music;
  • people, who don’t know, how to walk. I’m more swift and accurate and can maneuver between them even watching a movie on my phone, without stalking on them. Why must they occupy the whole path and stop abruptly sometimes?;
  • people, using foul language all the time (especially girls);
  • politicians, especially those manipulating religion and therefore - religion as a manipulation tool;
  • soccer fans culture, because most bullys and nazis use it to disguise their inadequate agression (at least in my country).

Maybe later I remember smth. else.

2 Likes

I don’t know about their rap but I want every single Russian gamer to die a slow, painful and brutal death for being so f*ucking annoying.

Hmmm… the same feeling about russian gamers, playing GTA V. But I made some observation: those get annoying, when they are kids about 10 (±) years old. When it’s a grown player, the game becomes much better.

It’s not that. It’s the fact that they all have massive lag, play unfairly and when you beat them fair and square they send you messages that make no sense. I loathe them so much to the extent where I’m not adding a single Russian to my friends list and I’m marking the ones that have really annoyed me by adding them to my block list. I use my block list as more of an ‘annoying player list’.

what plattform you are talking about, where are you playing games with russians, online? me I´m a unknown in these things, never done any kind of video games ever, cause of not beeing able to move the conroller pads with one hand, lol, natural shelter, so…

BUT if you talk ab “the russians” like this it´s not ok imo, you can always say better: my experience, the russion persons I´m reffering to, to not get bad smell of discrimination on ya statement…lol :sunglasses:

That was PS3. Never mind though. My wife is russian and I love her sooo much. But about the game… those cheaters… psss me off.

2 Likes

PS3. Matchmaking always connects me to lobbies on the other end of the planet :confused:

I have nothing against Russian people (my best friend in school was Russian). But I don’t see why Russian gamers are so annoying.

maybe having diffrent values, such gambling ppl?

Used to cheating? :slight_smile:

Must admit, I also cheated, when I was like 15 years old. Never online, though.

I don’t glitch online. Apart from on one map in one game where you can get a great vantage point. The only reason I glitch that map is because it’s a bad one that nobody takes seriously and others glitch as well, they just haven’t found my place :wink:

Yesterday I lost two consecutive matches to a complete beginner. :disappointed: I was playing R&C Full Frontal Assault / Q Force online when I got put into a match with a guy who didn’t even have a rank yet (ranks are calculated after you play 5 matches) and he kicked my arse as if he’d been playing for ages. In my defense I’ve only been playing since three days ago. But still it was really annoying as you get demoted when you lose and promoted when you win. Usually I oscillate between a win and a loss, but 2 in a row really annoyed me :stuck_out_tongue: I’m that gamer that says they play casually, but actually play seriously :laughing:

Did the ‘complete beginner’ happen to be a Russian :laughing:

Lol, no they were American. Or at least that’s what the language section of their profile said :laughing:

Can’t win forever. There’s always someone better or more lucky… just let it pass, no matter how it frustrates you. Tomorrow it won’t matter at all.

No, the thing with me is that I can’t win at all. Usually it’s down to my revolting internet or stupid teammates.

That’s why I don’t play…

I may not win, but I can hold my own. I’m world 57th for all stats combined in Crysis 3 and world 4th for a gun.

http://crysis3s.com/stats_ps3/malox5

I get millions of kill assists as well which drives me insane. Every kill assist is basically a kill stolen from you 95% of the time. My kill/assist ratio is 4.5. That means I get an assist for every 4.5 kills. I usually average 25-30 kills a match that means roughly 5.5 assists per match. But that’s statistically speaking. I usually get 8+ assists. I once went 8 kills, 22 assists and 8 deaths. That’s why I roll solo and not with friends.

Keep improving skills. I also didn’t succeed much in Dust 514. Now I play GTA V and just relax.

Dust is a heap of garbage. It doesn’t work properly and I was lost in the menu for literally 15 mins looking for the sensitivity setting. Also, I hate GTA to :stuck_out_tongue: