What grinds your gears?

OT ME AGAIN BUT.
the sit n my work is getting worse and worse, at least the next and this month again three ppl leaving for working elsewhere cause of very bad working conditions in our house: for ex: one working mate I visited yesterday in the strke unit at hospital, she got a stroke and she still (today one week) has no remembrance of what has happened. Her only luck was, that it happened in her doctor’s Surgery so she got the “best” conditions as far as it can give a better or worser sit for a stroke. And she was a new mate, since October, an older one, but clear in her worthes, no illnesses, present, but the younger boss of her, my direct mate, didn´t managed to advice her, for what reason ever and began moaning offical and unofficial ab her and her work. Not seeing that she (the younger boss)wasn´t able to set her in the poss of getting in in our real special work, kids with psycological probs…, so now friday a week ago, not the last one, they (the younger mate and our upon boss newerdays a woman,) decided to give her feedback, as usually done every year one time, my last one is minimum three years ago, so, after gettting all the critics and beeing told that she now works under in other setting, “mb housekeeping, would be better for her”, she was so angry ab that and the feedback and perspective they gave her was not ok, they have treaten her kind of dirghty arrogant, so over the weekend one week ago, she the further getting stroked mate, managed it to calm down and comes to work and left earlier that monday cause she felt “not so good” What a luck, she immediately went to her doc, and got the stroke there, I´m sure that the stroke would sure had happened, if it should be it comes thats my believing. BUT: the way they behaved and the way they treated her sure had an influence if not caused her stroke, THAT ARE THINGS THAT REALLY GRIND MY GEARS :imp:

Wow :confused:

On a side note: please use paragraphs that was a massive post and it was slightly tricky to read.

1 Like

seems you had a really bad day
look at these kittens, it helps a little

http://www.thefoosballwizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lots_of_kittens.jpg

3 Likes

thanks for the feedback Rob :yellow_heart:@the_termin8r1, so you really manage to get me? @Spelling_Mistake? thanks for thaat…lol I´m really touched…

Yeah, I do, why?

ot Cause I always, no that´s a lie, I mostly get the feedback that my english is nut undastandlebblieeeeeeeeee, lol :laughing: how are you, my friend? @the_termin8r1
http://www.imageshow.xyz/images/82/2013/08/how-you-doin-blue-glitter.gif

Bored and dreading tomorrow (I start my week on a Tue)

ot ah ok. let´s change to the n**** t**** lol, we´re totally ot

-When you’re all alone in the house and the phone rings, whilst you’re playing an intense online match.

-Or when the same thing happens but the internet cuts out as well.

I think this is what @The_early_walker meant by the DL (WiFi) getting killed. Either the phone rings or your parents deliberately cut of the connection.

When you’re playing an FPS game and you’re shooting at somebody, they’re shooting back, you’re both nearly dead then a retard from your team gets in your way way and gets both you and himself killed and lets the other guy escape.

Thats the best blace to let some heat out.

I had a not so nice meeting with my companis sales director.
I am good at my work, not the best but good, i came with 2 others and i am the only one who has made sales! But the director is a moron who does not like that i am a woman i have attitude!
Screw him, i will show him how i will make HIM into my minon if i want to!
And now i want to!

Such men (well, people in general), that are in a higher position at a work place and think they’re better or that they have some sort of power, piss me off so much.

He thinks he is a big alpha male and does not understand why i dont worship him.
I am quite sure that grinds his gears.

i worked in a farm for 6 years, i drove a frickin tractor and never felt that difference between man and a woman.
Now i work at an office and i feel like i should go and make babies, not work.

Oh, he has old school views. That explains a lot.

its a jungle :worried: now i understand why office workers are so stressed

Speaking of male and female stereotypes. Why are there so few female engineers? There are 4 engineering classes in my college ATM (a total of about 60 people) and not a single person is female. Last year we had 2 different classes (the two that left) and they had 1 girl I think.

i think women dont think that its work for them.
Offcorse in reality they can rock it if they want it.
Its hard to get rid of that thinking that women are weaker.
I think thats why a lot of women turn out to be bimbos, because they think this is the only way a woman should act.

the same Q from mysides Why are no more men studying “Social Work”? We have 500 students female at the university 50 where male…
@Spelling_Mistake let him lick ya shoes…the ffsgddyb<getWR<C PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ASS**************; YA BOSS::::

People tend to follow some “standards” for whatever reason.
It’s just sad, and unfortunately it’s not the only problem with society. There are far worse ones in my opinion. (Cause, the work thing has almost passed, you don’t see such incidents often anymore thankfully).