What grinds your gears?

Okay then. List of my gear-grinders:

• Alcohol in any form and quantity
  • Ignorant people
  • People who hate reading books for no valid reason
  • School (thank God it’s over for me soon)
  • Poseurs and fake people
    …and lots of things the_termin8r1 wrote :slight_smile:
1 Like

Would @the_termin8r1 care to explain? :laughing:

1 Like

I think he means my first post.

1 Like

-When the home phone rings and the internet cuts out.

This pissed me off to no end about 10 mins ago. I was downloading a game for 2 hours and the phone rang (and signed me out of PSN) with 5 mins of downloading left :rage:

Do you still have dialup?

I also thought he had dial up the first time round.

No, just a sh*tty provider

Whatever it is, uploading pic to the site is real slow; upload only 1% of the pic each sec.

Yeap, been happening for about a week now. If you switch to data (no wifi), the upload is faster.

So many things! so i’ll just list my top 10 (comments are in parentheses)

1. being lied to (you want me to go off on you tell me a boldfaced lie)
  2. racist/sexist/homophobic people or people who are discriminatory of any kind (lets all be friends people)
  3. Distorted audio (HATE distortion! HATE IT!!!)
  4. when a girl I like has a boyfriend (happens more often than not! how am I supposed to find a girlfriend when every option I have is taken???)
  5. my stepdad (him and I don’t get along very well, the only reason why he isn’t number one on this list is because SOMETIMES he’s nice)
  6. The Dallas Cowboys football team (can’t stand 'em! some of the most self entitled football fans out there! my stepdad is one of them so this kinda factors in with #5)
  7. Scratched video games that freeze the console (been playing a lot of PS2 games lately, bought 2 games that are scratched and that freeze the console!)
  8. being bullied and/or teased (happened before not fun! the only reason why this isn’t higher on my list is cause it hasn’t happened in awhile)
  9. greedy people who won’t share food with me (I’m hungry sometimes….)
  10. Religious brainwashing (religion is ok, using it to manipulate and/or harm others is not!!)
3 Likes

Bumm that´s a real clear list, you know yourself quiete good, sharing the 1,2,3,8,9 but in my case informations and sure the 10 @Taylor_Van_Hemel lol :laughing:

Number 2 and 10 speak my mind.

No.9 is basically my sister :laughing:

Too much perfume or cologne on people

I know this is gonna sound ridiculous, but Honda cars because they sound like motorcycles

Aholes that text and or talk on cell while driving and drift into my lane or practically run me off the road because their heads are up their ass instead of paying attention to the road.

People being rude or disrespectful to disabled people. Um hello you could be disabled someday too.

People who let their 2-4 yr olds run all over the place and squeal at the top of their lungs. They are your kids, control them.

There are more I am sure but for now those are at the top of the list

1 Like

at this moment me, myself and I lol :imp:

To add to my list:

6 Likes

I hope that was sarcasm. Butt eye hav two agree.

2 Likes

than I will give the type the name_ ROBSSTYLE_ and ROBSTYLE BOLDT

I know really well, why you are one the few making me laugh over and over again lol :slightly_smiling::grinning::grin::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing: moods getting betTer thanx @the_termin8r1

ED CS OF WRITING MISSTAKES
edit II same

2 Likes

Sarcasm is great in any situation (even if it makes the situation worse) but it is a shame the amount of times people can’t pick it up as text. :confused:

3 Likes

does this really matter? For me, it´s no longer the common sense, no , it´s becomming more and more mysense, myself, so, wtf is this interessting me???lol hahahaha :smiley:

1 Like