What grinds your gears?

That’s why I don’t play…

I may not win, but I can hold my own. I’m world 57th for all stats combined in Crysis 3 and world 4th for a gun.

http://crysis3s.com/stats_ps3/malox5

I get millions of kill assists as well which drives me insane. Every kill assist is basically a kill stolen from you 95% of the time. My kill/assist ratio is 4.5. That means I get an assist for every 4.5 kills. I usually average 25-30 kills a match that means roughly 5.5 assists per match. But that’s statistically speaking. I usually get 8+ assists. I once went 8 kills, 22 assists and 8 deaths. That’s why I roll solo and not with friends.

Keep improving skills. I also didn’t succeed much in Dust 514. Now I play GTA V and just relax.

Dust is a heap of garbage. It doesn’t work properly and I was lost in the menu for literally 15 mins looking for the sensitivity setting. Also, I hate GTA to :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahah. I “played and never guessed a letter!”. :slight_smile:

I ran into the same guy again last night and lost AGAIN! However, halfway through the second match I started to win and he rage quit :joy: I’m now at peace :stuck_out_tongue: Rage quitting just because you’re losing is the ultimate sign of being rubbish at a game.

1 Like

wise words thrue a gamblers-voice @the_termin8r1

I’m not a gambler lol

lol, really? You would not be the only one here…lol @the_termin8r1, what do ya had for dinner?

Nothing yet.

so where you´ve been last two hours if not eating @the_termin8r1 ???lol :joy::sunglasses:
gimme sth to laugh myass off at pl…lol

I’m very cranky today. I’m getting tired of people who are not doing what they are supposed to do and then when it comes down to it, blame me for not doing my job. But if they don’t do their job I can’t do mine… I am sick of it and I am going to throw a fit really soon if it won’t get better.

you talk about work?

Yeah… It’s a voluntary thing.

Yeap! This is happening everywhere. I also often can’t show my best, because I’m restricted by inaction of other departments. Just stay calm and report as much as you can.

its the worst kinf of people to work with, but i really dont understand why people do voluntary work if do nothing. Just want LOOK good?

1 Like

Welcome to my world.

They’re nice folks and all, but I am getting fed up with it. All they do is make selfies all the Shinoda damned day. They only want to show off on Facebook that they’ve been there, you know? Cause yeah, that of course looks “good for the outside world” :confused:

It also doesn’t help that most of them [despite the fact of living more than a decade in my country] hardly speak Dutch. So communication is really difficult. Which adds to the frustration :frowning:

that sound really annoying. You should say something but really think how to do it.
But the way you hided a nad word with Shinoda gives you 12 points :smiley:

Shinoda’s name is actually very useful to hide loads of not so nice words :slightly_smiling: