What grinds your gears?

Anybody else issues with the ios- 11.xxx update? :rage: my screen keeps freezing :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Being at work and someone ask me the stupidest question. I ever herd. It make me mad that they ask the same thing almost every day.

Sometimes I wonder am I overly sensitive or some things are just wrong???

Nope, nothing at all… hmm
What’s your IPhone model?

Yeah, @theearlywalker IOS 11 needs at least SE model to work with no issues.

1 Like

So…ummm… my rage got the best of me yesterday, multiple times. :sweat:

3 Likes

Google Play Music as always…

2 Likes

On Friday dad asked me to clear his MacBook
I agreed, but my greatest mistake was FIRSTLY updating the damn thing to High Sierra
High Sierra has a new file format - AFS(or APFS) instead of typical mac HTFS
So i’ve decided to clear the hard drive completely, then install the software and be done with it. The problem is, Base System module (actually a distributive) needs HTFS to unfold AFS in there.And the disc was already AFS, plus it doesn’t support reformatting to HTFS, only if you make a few modules inside of it. But the disc needs to be disconnected in order to create a HTFS module. The problem is that i was using Disc Utility which runs from Recovery Mode, and Recovery Mode runs fro, the main tome(the one i was trying to module in). So the computer became a brick. Had to use complete recovery, which resulted in a throw back to Yosemite version and only then update the OS to High Sierra. Basically it took me the whole night and even a little more

Your greatest mistake was actually doing this with an apple product :joy:

1 Like

No choice actually, shoould’ve fucking guessed ab HTFS/AFS relationships

1 Like

I hate when that happens. I’ll be mad too.

Thanx @jabinquaken - feels very good reading your post :blush:- guys?

It feels just great to always feel you are in my back- real life wise- time to thank all of you - ( now a tagging list could be helpful- but I guess you guys know who is meant :blush:)

:sunny:and she actually is better, my mom :sunny:

:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Some of my Discord servers, he thinks I don’t have a brain to check my “english” mistakes -_-

people that are no hurry for anything. i went to a wedding saturday, and my cousin just sat on her ass instead of getting ready…and my aunt was like we need to leave at such time. i hate being late…i get antsy and shit.

Nice to hear this! Hope she goes back home soon! :smile: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I bet that she will regret that when she losing all her girlfriends.

Yep. I can understand that feeling. Crackers is the worst part of the fest. I hate it like hell. Its a five day fest and people start up their cracker war from 10 days ago. 15 days between the war. That sound is horrible!

Exactly. If they are Indians… then forget it.

So long process. It would be really crazy. Yep you told you were getting that high Sierra thing. Didn’t know it would take so many complications…

Even my brother hates it! he says there are many things not possible with mac. I agree with him in this one. Plug and discord don’t work on mac for me

okay. I’ve got a problem today. I downloaded all my favourite music and albums from a website. Usually i have all the backups, novels, photos, videos but couldn’t do it for the music because i was into the exams stuff… I was cleaning my phone and all the tracks got deleted (some 80+) . That was also okay. i would have downloaded from that website again. But that website got crashed! And now i am not getting any nice free Mp3 downloader website. I was gonna put all music tracks in my drive after exams… please if anyone can help. or its okay. I’ll try to find something… i am sure i will get.

1 Like

That idiot Aoki ruined OML. He did a revolting remix of it. :rage: The whole point of the song was that is was simple and yet hit like a train. This is just some washed down, over produced radio shit. :rage:

6 Likes

This! I agree with you, this remix doesn’t add anything. I don’t think anything can beat the original song.

5 Likes

That was just an update, no hard drive operations at all

aheeeem… what? everything works just fine here. Plug lags sometimes, but it does on every platform

the only thing that is impossible with mac is gaming. All the other stuff… well, you’ve got to get used to it but then it works fine…
Crazed-apple-fanboy protects his favourite brand :joy: