What grinds your gears?

It doesn’t. I’ve tried thousands. I guess i have bothered @the_termin8r for that :thinking:… saying it just keeps on loading… just keep it loading for hours didn’t work…

:joy::joy::wink::+1: To be honest i support both. Both have their own features which i love…

I had notif from yt yesterday. Late Night thats why didn’t hear yet. Okay so i won’t listen to that if its so bad…

Well , still i want to ask again. Someone got something for my problem? :confused:

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not the only one!! I hate It! For me this song was meant to be a soft ballad that describes the feeling perfectly. It’s amazing song and what Aoki done it’s just trash. You are not suppose to go to a club and dance to the song that many of us found comforting in Chester’s passing. You are supposed to listen and think. And cry in most cases. But this is horrible!
I understand he meant it as something good but he should’ve leave the song alone!

2 Likes

It hangs. Trying to upload this screenshot also hangs.

People. People in the metro
Like when the train comes they stand in the middle of the door getting ready to enter, then decide not to and fucking REMAIN STANDING in the middle of the doors! Damn, I can decide not to enter the train on the last moment too, but at least I make a couple of steps away from the doors. Is it this hard ?!

2 Likes

Nvm now:

Screenshot_2017_10_31_16_00_09

When you’re planning a big Christmas event and last minute you hear the venue you made reservations for will be used by someone else! Totally messed up! Looking for a new venue to have the Christmas event in in just a month time is CRAZY!

1 Like

Aye!!! That’s bad! Happens here too. We gotta search a new one…

… that the movie “Jigsaw” doesn’t do any justice to the franchise.

My city. Wont get into specifics but fuck racism. No wonder I find it so hard to be happy and recover. I cant wait to move.

Last week I drove home from a uni I use to go, and omg I cant believe I forgot how easy and relaxing the drive home use to be. Now Im in a new area and I want to burn everything down with a flame thrower.

2 Likes

When you turn up for a meeting on the other side of town, only to find that 3 minutes before the meeting starts, the organiser cancels it on you… Via email…

Especially when you’re the customer… Grrrr

Trying to sign on my computer and it keeps saying wrong password when i put in The right one ever time. :rage:

lol my pc password is super long (38 letters) so it’s hard to enter it properly while typing fast

Sometimes people don’t seem to pay attention. They told my friend that the bus she boarded was headed to Liverpool Street but it went to Stratford! -.-

1 Like

:scream: so you have to go rescue your friend there?

People busy with phones and earphones in the bus… This is the common reason… :no_mouth:

1 Like

When your smartphone decides it no longer wants to function like a modern smartphone but instead can only be used for old skool phonecalls and text messages. Had to get rid of Whatsapp because that one made my phone crash several times a day.

Looking for a new phone now.

2 Likes

Going to the store and u trying to get to an Item and someone is in your way and you are being nice and say Excuse me about 3 time to get them to move but they don’t .

I had to tell my housemates to be quiet last night, they were so loud! It was so annoying.

@evooba no, not again…

It will soon be over… very soon.