See what have you done!? >:0

:joy:

1 Like

Yeah!! i like that :joy:
(jk)

1 Like

Why the hell is it so bloody hot?!

5 Likes

It was hot here yesterday (like +24 and sunny), but today it dropped to 16 and raining. Again.

1 Like

My arse is now sizzling on our black leather car seats that have been cooking in the sun for no more than 2h. Gonna measure them when we get back.

1 Like

If you think that was real bad, the others had it much worse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday I was mocking the rest of them that the maximum temperature in my area was only 25-26°C:

1 Like

When you drop a plate and shards fly through the entire living room

Uh-oh:

Done:

Was 33C here :stuck_out_tongue:

30C / 60% humidity in my room.

28°C / 55% humidity indoors right now.

Edit: remember the day you were complaining about flies? Just now a housefly almost flew into my right eye.

I’m still at 30C but I’ve dropped to 44%

@NickGr Why do you need at humidifier at home? Isn’t it really humid where you live?

I have these in the cupboards, otherwise mould might grow.
http://www.dknonline.co.uk/product_images/f/145/HWDH500-LAVENDER__84472.jpg

I’ve actually got really good cupboards in this house with good seals around the doors, the insides of which are noticeably cooler than my room right now.

My nose is constantly blocked (diagnosis is allergic rhinitis), so it helps me(throat drying out without it)

The cupboards here strangely feel a little bit warmer, as though the heat from the ironed clothes still linger (even for the cupboards without ironed clothes)

Back to our old shitty connection this morning because the fiber optic is glitching out today.

Also running on 3h of sleep because of the bloody heat.

Senior workers really don’t like the new ones…that happens very often.

2 Likes