What grinds your gears?

I hate the imperial unit system. It’s completely stupid and not designed for precision; you can tell when something as basic as the width of a slot car track has to be measured in sixteenths of an inch. The only thing I measure in imperial units is speed because I’m used to it.

1 Like

But in the end? It doesn’t even matter?

(Pun intended :joy: )

3 Likes

Who said @intheend?

1 Like

Aww @intheend ? :joy:

1 Like

Does it also happen to be the inner thighs?

It’s more painful than itchy.

Careful, she might use those nails to scratch you real bad:

Exactly

No pain, just itching (at night itching as hell)

Whattttttttt @NickGr @samuel_the_leader @NoireXJasper

2 Likes

For me, it was caused by the sharp (what do you call it) seams in between the trouser legs.
(Sorry for the very apt drawing):
[spoiler][/spoiler]

When the boss sees you’re helping a customer and the boss takes you aside, while there are more customers waiting, yet the boss insists she wants to talk to you so that you know that your job is to only help customers and not have small talk with the staff…

Dunno :woman_shrugging: It just appeared one day and it’s not disappearing(much better now though)

lol

:blush:

Originally made with Japanese sign ¯_(ツ)_/¯ lol

Now there are small dots of scab @NickGr:

People not leaving me alone when I wanna be left alone… But also being alone when I just want someone to talk to.

Your parents not allowing you to go to concerts. Like there is a Foo Fighters concert coming up in Singapore and I can’t go. like WTF?! They are playing here 21 years later. Their last concert here was like 1996. AND I CAN’T F***ING GO?!

Plus I missed the Metallica and Megadeth concerts.

When it doesn’t load:

You go without them knowing, it’s simple.

I have the same dots on my knee, itching a bit sometimes

I remember screaming and cursing on my classmate(he’s a bit… non-empathetic, can’t understand when you hint with your glance, tone, etc) Felt so guilty after it

1 Like

It is not as simple as you think, y’know?