What grinds your gears?

Same. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

When you google the definition of a word only for it to give you a definition that is basically a different form of the word you looked up or when the definition includes another word you don’t understand so then you have to back track multiple words to get to what you initially wanted.

E.g.

1 Like

Oh wow! I didn’t even know blasphemy meant talking bad about God specifically :stuck_out_tongue:

It said either about religion or in general

Yeah, that’s annoying.

Today my sibling was sent home after drastic surgery. There is still a bottle of blood attached to their body, a drain. There was a time when they were not allowed to send a patient home when the patient was still losing blood. But today my sibling was sent home, with a bottle of blood still dripping from them…

Health insurance is very expensive, but you get crap in return for it these days.

That’s what grinds my gears…

1 Like

no morehealthcare .how week…how is ya sibling? wish ya´ll/her the best :green_heart::kissing:

Oh Gosh, that’s awful! I hope she’s fine

Considering the circumstances, my sibling is doing pretty well. Went to church today. Freaked out the church members as my sibling walked around carrying a bottle of blooddrain in a bag… Yeah… Fun stuff…

Tomorrow or the day after we have to go back to the hospital with my sibling. That’s when the blooddrain gets removed… Depending on if there is still blood coming out.

Yeah. This healthcare system has gone really bad.

hope if the drainage is off, you needn´t have to go to hospital for min 2 years, neither for a visit nor for an examination, this is my wish for ya, 2 times in a year is really enough [ya dads op]
hug ya sibling, hope time passes soon, and most imp: she´s well !!!
Good luck for her and a sunny dayU2together…

This isn’t towards anyone, so moving on: Keyboard Warriors, not the good kind. I’m not a fan of the fans who complain a lot and then when they finally get what they want they just complain even more. You can only ignore them for so long, I just stop caring. At times, I wish there wasn’t a thing such as a: Facebook, tumblr, Twitter, if yearbook and MySpace is still a thing, I’m sure annoying farts would do it there as well.

1 Like

wow I´m impressed lol @intheend:relaxed:

Good thing I don’t do social media :stuck_out_tongue:

To add to the list:

-People who take their time with everything (to the extreme extent) especially when eating. My sister took 10 mins to eat a single slice of toast yesterday.

2 Likes

hey Rob posting same time you ´n´me

What do you mean impressed?

I don’t like steak, it takes to long to eat and I don’t like turkey, it’s nasty

impressed

The internet is really bad, takes very long for pic to load.

are you uploading sth? but really seems they need a lot of it force, whoever

I hate the interviews, where you cannot hear the speaker because of the surrounding noise and they don’t use the subtitles.

1 Like