What grinds your gears?

Considering the circumstances, my sibling is doing pretty well. Went to church today. Freaked out the church members as my sibling walked around carrying a bottle of blooddrain in a bag… Yeah… Fun stuff…

Tomorrow or the day after we have to go back to the hospital with my sibling. That’s when the blooddrain gets removed… Depending on if there is still blood coming out.

Yeah. This healthcare system has gone really bad.

hope if the drainage is off, you needn´t have to go to hospital for min 2 years, neither for a visit nor for an examination, this is my wish for ya, 2 times in a year is really enough [ya dads op]
hug ya sibling, hope time passes soon, and most imp: she´s well !!!
Good luck for her and a sunny dayU2together…

This isn’t towards anyone, so moving on: Keyboard Warriors, not the good kind. I’m not a fan of the fans who complain a lot and then when they finally get what they want they just complain even more. You can only ignore them for so long, I just stop caring. At times, I wish there wasn’t a thing such as a: Facebook, tumblr, Twitter, if yearbook and MySpace is still a thing, I’m sure annoying farts would do it there as well.

1 Like

wow I´m impressed lol @intheend:relaxed:

Good thing I don’t do social media :stuck_out_tongue:

To add to the list:

-People who take their time with everything (to the extreme extent) especially when eating. My sister took 10 mins to eat a single slice of toast yesterday.

2 Likes

hey Rob posting same time you ´n´me

What do you mean impressed?

I don’t like steak, it takes to long to eat and I don’t like turkey, it’s nasty

impressed

The internet is really bad, takes very long for pic to load.

are you uploading sth? but really seems they need a lot of it force, whoever

I hate the interviews, where you cannot hear the speaker because of the surrounding noise and they don’t use the subtitles.

1 Like

On this note, it annoys me so freaking much when someone talks over the person being interviewed instead of using subtitles (when it comes to foreign interviews).

1 Like

Another assignment plagiarism check result. 2% for nothing but my name AGAIN! FOR THE 25th BLOODY TIME. :rage:

I’ve gotten 0% once or twice. But honestly. I’ve been legitimately getting 0% on all of the ones that caught only my name or stupid words like ‘a’ and ‘the’.

Oh my,I have had to use “turnitin” and it’s one of the most annoying things out there

1 Like

so go and show it to the profs, this can´t and sure isn´t the sense of the check…@the_termin8r1

2% is fine. Anything below 25 is ok. Even if I did show my teachers (I don’t need to as they will check it). They’re not going to do anything because it’s not down to them. As I said before, everyone complains but nothing gets done.

That sucks. Isn’t there some nerd out there willing to infect the system with a nice virus?

To add to the list:

-Naive Nissan GT-R fanboys who think it’s the best car on Earth and that nothing can beat them

-Hybrid supercar fanboys who only like the cars because of the hype but actually know nothing about cars.

When my mum is in a different room in the house and she’s saying something and she assumes that everyone can hear her. Or we only hear it as muffled and unclear talking.

1 Like