The stupid question thread

Cat cooler? Why not just shove your cat in the fridge?

2 Likes

Why would you say something like that on this site? Thatā€™s really mean. Please donā€™t talk to me on here anymore if you are going to treat me like that.

1 Like

Please donā€™t take it so serious. Itā€™s his way of kidding with you.

4 Likes

Heā€™s just kiddingā€¦ Donā€™t be offended. I have six cats and honestly, I found it quite funnyā€¦
About the collar, I think you will have to find a site where you can have the logo imprinted on itā€¦ I came across such a site once, will try to find it back and let you know

1 Like

Bloody hell. Way to take a joke. Thatā€™s got to be the biggest overreaction Iā€™ve seen to one of my jokes in years. :joy:

1 Like

As others said, I doubt he meant any harm by what he said. It was just a joke, and somewhat fittingly, a stupid question.

Iā€™m not saying it is the immediate way to go from here, but you have to option to mute users from their profile page

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: it was merely intended as humorā€¦ not to say his human interaction chip couldnā€™t use an update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hang out with us a while and youā€™ll see heā€™s an exceptionally lovable insufferable ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: , right @the_termin8r? lol jk im just being on her side taking a little nudge back at you hehe

4 Likes

No to the first part, yes to the second. I struggle with empathy and sympathy.

1 Like

Is rain supposed to smell like burning wood? :joy:

Does it?
Every time?
Or just know when it rains on the heated ground?

(Iā€™m seriously interested about any smell, especially descriptions of it, without smelling references. Cause I canā€™t )

It was just this morning.

Maybe it was acid rain? :smile:

Iā€™ve got a stupid question.
If the hell exists, what kind of music is played there?

(In my hell - if I go there - there will be disco polo played all the time. I canā€™t think of anything worse).

2 Likes

I reckon itā€™s adaptive, hell isā€¦well, hell. So every person will hear something different. Youā€™ll be hearing disco polo, while at the exact same time, Drake will be on loop in my head.

1 Like

I suppose Iā€™d be tortured by hearing Bieber, Lil Wayne, Drake, etc. Man, thatā€™s a fate worse than death. :joy:

2 Likes

:thinking: ok, guys we must work hard to go to Heaven and listen our favourite musicā€¦ :grin: plus Chester is thereā€¦ :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I guess this :joy:

Answer this :thinking:

1 Like

Following our boi PEMDAS and working left to right it would be:
8/2(2+2)
8/2(4)
4(4)

3 Likes

What? ā€¦

2 Likes