Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

Yes, we keep him! Instead of the unicorn we will have our @framos1792!!! :joy::unicorn::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

If you manage to make the entire trip inside one of the engines and survive, I’ll give you all of my money. :joy:

That wasn’t for your sake, I’ve considered putting remarks like that at the end of some of my replies to keep the snowflakes happy. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had 3 people get triggered at my jokes and posts in the past ~2.5 months. I’m fed up of dealing with it. I think the best one was when I misread ‘cat collar’ as ‘cat cooler’ and jokingly suggested that the person shoved their cat in the fridge. They flipped out so hard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember that one :grimacing:

:joy:
Thanks to you I loose my last few likes :unamused:

1 Like

In my defence, it was in the stupid question thread. :joy:

I’m still not apologising for it as it was a harmless joke, regardless of the fact that it was a result of me being illiterate.

:joy::rofl:
I enjoyed it. Have used this proposal on my cat too. But didn’t work.

Guys? Sorry that I’m that guy again… friendly reminder: you’re in the support thread…

2 Likes

Some people understand your sense of humour and some don’t.

I usually laugh alone at my jokes or have to explain why something is funny to me.

I love puns. And cat cooler was really funny and harmless to me.

@theearlywalker I think I am in the right thread. I’m supporting @the_termin8r 'cause he feels his jokes are misunderstood.

2 Likes

Looool LMAO :joy: that was a good one, honestly someone (new) looking for support will be more than confused about the last 20 or so posts…

1 Like

:joy::joy:
Yeah. And he blocked the chat, cause he doesn’t do such things.

So I can’t redirect the non chatty conversation. Sorry @theearlywalker

To that. I will probably soon come up with the next silly crisis, all back on track here. :woman_facepalming:

Hey guys,
I really am in need of some support.
There is this LPU soldier who isn’t at a good place right know.
I have his number and I do text him.
But I don’t get any response.
He is radio silent, just once when I was quite panicy he said sorry. And he weren’t into talking.
He didn’t say I should stop texting, so I don’t.
But I really could need some advice if my actions are right or if I turn into a crazy stalking b****.
Feel really alone in this.

When I read my last entry here I could just again :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t think that you are acting wrong by keeping texting him. It’s better to show him that you are still here for him.

Then if he doesn’t respond, you can’t do anything for that so i think the best way to deal with it is to keep sending him one or two texts by day, just to remind him you’re still here for him.

Sending strength and support to someone is never wrong so don’t worry for that :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

first of all calm down Anna, :hugs::hugs: from my experience inhere it take days sometimes to get answers and that is mostly not even related with you but for a lot of other reasons

Don’t worry too much about this soldier- he’s probably fine but can’t stay in contact atm- which mustn’t have something to do with you. Write a last post/msg/email to him and tell him you are there for him, to support him and wait now until he answers… and then just wait for a note

I know it’s hard to stand if things can’t be moved forward - but sometimes it needs time and you are allowed to work on your patience in these moments

Stay strong my dear :hugs::yellow_heart::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

This :slightly_smiling_face: I was waiting for @theearlywalker to finish because I knew she’d know what to say :grin:
I’ll just add that there’s people who close off and heal in isolation-guys especially
It’s hard to understand from a caring perspective but it’s one of those times when we need to gauge and measure the person and the situation individually for them and not on what we would want :confused: sometimes the smothering feeling can be difficult to handle
I agree in sending a message to let them know you’re thinking of them, that you want them to be there when they are better but to keep fighting because they are really important to people especially you
Unless it’s a desperate situation where you truly sense something is off, then I would stay put and let them dictate the situation
There’s nothing wrong with a good morning, good night, I hope you’re feeling better, I hope you’re ok message on occasion but leave it open ended so they know you aren’t pressuring for their presence
It will be reassuring and it gives them the chance to dictate when they approach

Hopefully it shows you know they need their space but that they’re important to you

4 Likes

Thank you @Lilyope @theearlywalker @framos1792
I don’t know how you get it every time!
Really!
Thank you!

3 Likes

I have the feeling of rocks falling of my chest.
Should have done this sooner.

@framos1792 I just copied and past your words.
Thanks.

2 Likes

i claim plaigarism! :yum:
sending you all the patience i can :hugs: i totally understand how… “tempting” it is to test your patience and force yourself to restrain from saying more or pushing buttons…i fail more often than succeed :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

1 Like

I didn’t claim it was mine. Said it was from Sant Francisco. :grin:

That I tend to get so narrow inside. For all the trees, I see the wood no more.

1 Like

:confused: I’m in Sacramento :crazy_face:

Eh? :thinking:
Very naturalistic :upside_down_face:

1 Like