The stupid question thread

basically as it is written? I mean, I-ran, I-rack? or how?

Why do parakeets sound like laser guns? :joy:

1 Like

:joy: oh yes i didn’t realise. I hear them all the time

1 Like

If anyone knows where to get an LP cat collar I’d like to know.

:thinking: Buy a black (or other colour) one and customize by yourself?!? :smiley:

2 Likes

Cat cooler? Why not just shove your cat in the fridge?

2 Likes

Why would you say something like that on this site? That’s really mean. Please don’t talk to me on here anymore if you are going to treat me like that.

1 Like

Please don’t take it so serious. It’s his way of kidding with you.

4 Likes

He’s just kidding… Don’t be offended. I have six cats and honestly, I found it quite funny…
About the collar, I think you will have to find a site where you can have the logo imprinted on it… I came across such a site once, will try to find it back and let you know

1 Like

Bloody hell. Way to take a joke. That’s got to be the biggest overreaction I’ve seen to one of my jokes in years. :joy:

1 Like

As others said, I doubt he meant any harm by what he said. It was just a joke, and somewhat fittingly, a stupid question.

I’m not saying it is the immediate way to go from here, but you have to option to mute users from their profile page

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: it was merely intended as humor… not to say his human interaction chip couldn’t use an update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hang out with us a while and you’ll see he’s an exceptionally lovable insufferable ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: , right @the_termin8r? lol jk im just being on her side taking a little nudge back at you hehe

4 Likes

No to the first part, yes to the second. I struggle with empathy and sympathy.

1 Like

Is rain supposed to smell like burning wood? :joy:

Does it?
Every time?
Or just know when it rains on the heated ground?

(I’m seriously interested about any smell, especially descriptions of it, without smelling references. Cause I can’t )

It was just this morning.

Maybe it was acid rain? :smile:

I’ve got a stupid question.
If the hell exists, what kind of music is played there?

(In my hell - if I go there - there will be disco polo played all the time. I can’t think of anything worse).

2 Likes

I reckon it’s adaptive, hell is…well, hell. So every person will hear something different. You’ll be hearing disco polo, while at the exact same time, Drake will be on loop in my head.

1 Like

I suppose I’d be tortured by hearing Bieber, Lil Wayne, Drake, etc. Man, that’s a fate worse than death. :joy:

2 Likes