The stupid question thread

I want to try a small experiment. This thread is for that occasional (or maybe even common) rather stupid question that crosses your mind randomly. You know, that one that you know is really stupid and yet bugs you. I should point out this is NOT a game, so you don’t have to think of a deliberately stupid question. This is just for when one pops into your mind

Post your questions and you might just get an answer :joy: or at least you can start a possibly interesting conversation.

Anyway, my stupid question for now is:

What’s the purpose of carrots in nature (other than being food)? :joy:

7 Likes

Should we try to answer???

What if our knees bend the other way round??

1 Like

If you think you can, give it a shot.

I should point out this is NOT a game, so you don’t have to think of a deliberately stupid question. This is just for when one pops into your mind.

Well initially we wouldn’t be able to sit on any sort of seat or chair designed for normal humans. Then eventually there will be other problems down the line that don’t come to mind right now. Benefits? I can’t think of any either.

1 Like

I had this question for years!!

1 Like

This could be fun :grinning:

2 Likes

Actually a personal benefit to reverse knees for me would be that I will be able to sit at a right angle with my legs out in front of me. As it is right now I can’t sit with my legs straight AND the angle between my legs and torso being 90 degrees. I don’t know why but when I try it it’s agony behind my knees.

2 Likes

We wouldn’t be able to sit on a chair I think :joy:

2 Likes

I reckon we would but not for long as our knees would get tired. Try lying on your bed, stomach down, and hang your legs over the edge at your knees.

Maybe there would be special designed chairs for it :joy:

2 Likes

Some animals need to chew on something to wear their teeth down because it constantly grows…like mice and rabbits…carrots tempt these creatures to eat them because of their taste and thus wearing down their teeth naturally

1 Like

But then it would block your face when watching something

1 Like

:joy: yeah, I didn’t think of that…

Yeah, I’m just thinking, you’d have to have leg rests that come up in front of you. It’d be a bit awkward. Or we’d have to crouch everywhere.

Can I have another question now?

Your questions are unlimited lol.

So… If black is a color and white is a color, why is black and white photo not colored?

1 Like

But it is coloured, it’s coloured black and white. :joy: As far as I’m aware black and white are actually shades. But black actually absorbs light and doesn’t reflect any back, whereas white reflects the entire visible light spectrum back; at least that’s what I’ve been taught.

I’m too lazy to look it up now.

4 Likes

What is rhubarb?and why do people eat rhubarb pie. Why would anyone eat this . It just weird.

Rhubarb is a vegetable as far as I know. As to why people eat it? Well why do you eat apple pie or strawberry ice cream or lemon cheesecake? Because it tastes nice to some. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting thread :thinking:

UNLIMITED. QUESTIOOOOONNSSS

5 Likes