The smart questions thread

I am just going to stay out of this one

I should as well. I take what I believe in very seriously.

I’m not going to mingle in this but I do want to say this…
Discussion and opposite thoughts are, when purified by the negativities the fundaments for progress…
Or something like that :grin:

4 Likes

Yeeeees :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: totally agree with you…
we wouldn’t be anywhere in life if we weren’t inquisitive and didn’t challenge one another
As you said though, the negativity has to be removed from the equation

If I rip into others thoughts, it’s because it goes past the “coexistence” between belief systems
There’s a point when arguments go beyond honest debate and turn into what I felt was literally just playing devils advocate by someone here
If you pick and choose arguments solely to rip apart other theories without positing a counter belief that’s better or more believable lol then it’s just someone being a prick
That person is no better than a politician picking and choosing his opponents quotes out of context to smear a reputation

Anyway I do believe there’s a higher power at work but I also believe that science is or will be the bridge between the supernatural and the reality that we know to be our lives
With that I’ll let it go for the time being

1 Like

Does anyone have any information about public service announcement? What is Chester saying at the beginning and end?

You’re in the wrong thread, this belongs in the stupid question thread.

7 Likes

my apologies to all…
did find the strength to open this thread up but not to read much about the points raised.
If i were to describe what it is that kept me from returning…
it will be expressed in a video as video editing is my only release.
From the minute i exited the trenches and decided to fight, my releases are getting shorter and shorter
and these days i lost one more.
those who don’t see the war yet are in greater danger than those who fight it.
i accept the blows from the other side knowingly and it is different.
video editing helps me share the truth and this is my only healing method.
healing others heals you back!

Having described that, i hope you can ‘feel’ how the argument of the matter on a matter that has no more argument is not helping me much, but if i were to give you some more hints on how you too can use your scientific mind to arrive to the real science, is something that is healing my current state.

a quick response that should not raise more arguments is
a) if you came from nothing and you are wandering into nothing for no apparent reason
then everything experiencing this nothing are nothing.
am i way over my head to expect some higher intuition on the matter of how depression and nothingness relate from the U part of LP?

It is in that sense dear @theearlywalker that i take it personally.
a little too personally maybe, i’ll admit that
because i see how it relates to all pain there is!
randomness!
i don’t get much of a choice when the swords are drawn…

b) did you know that there is one bone in our body that if surgically removed… it grows back?
can you guess what it is?
answer :

Summary

the rib!

who is it that you trust for scientists?
them?
or you?
do you check their proof?
or do you trust?
=who’s the faithful then?
This thread was about … questions… i don’t even feel like responding to the joke about whether they are stupid or smart. (it’s that bad!)
there’s thousands of people already that know how i respond to irony, i don’t need to prove it in here
I’m always talking to a family and i became the enemy of too many to do the same in this one.

A high IQ means that if i was able to suppress its desire to dominate my will and start controlling it with the heart,
then, so can you!
some wars you see… ain’t for loosing!
specially if they rage within us!
i expect much from computer scientists too because they know how to read their manuals.
all i do is point to the right one because not many cared to be so thorough at their science to find bugs and arrive to debugging!

i owe you a response to points raised
but the mirror is full atm…

:nauseated_face::broken_heart:

1 Like

Don’t take it too personal man! This thread is about free discussion and expression of oneself. Though debates can become hot sometimes, we don’t take it personal. I believe you suggested it yourself that having arguments with each other sometimes is the only way to lift our consciousness on certain topics. Looking forward to reading your future contributions :slight_smile:

1 Like

well… to defend my position …
i didn’t start making it personal.
depression chose that
it is personal with anyone because my job to pay her back is to kill her within each one!
it’s personal because every heart is special to me.
not personal in a sense that it bothers me personally to be debated or attacked in defense of positions
there, in fact, is, no person here! It’s the implication of the name and how our side unearths the war axe.

anyone watched the punisher ever?

After all, i can’t be mad for views i had before too.
i can only understand and try to ease the way into the truth because the jump was not easy for me either.
i’m just showing the ramp!

if you want some punisher stuff check 2018 playlist starting on 4 (unless you want the full package of 1,2,3)
but before i got there, my mind needed the steps of playlist 2016.
it’s like an attic that i’m showing the steps to so we can share a view.
but i’m too busy to walk them together atm.

when videos are being birthed, there’s some pain involved in the process and this argument here only coincided with it!

there are lots between your position and mine.
one of them is realizing the term “Heyoka” and how it works
limits have to be set, and the above stormy weather has been haunting me lately and that is far from personal!
:heart_decoration:

Yes that’s what I was trying to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

bye bye big postt
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Based on this documentary I’m proposing the following question: How much influence does geoengineering have on our health?

1 Like

I will check out this documentary today itself if my wifi works… it’s grinding my gears since a week not working well only on my phone

1 Like

I’m a simple person. I see ‘chemtrails’ in the video title and I stay the hell away.

3 Likes

Had to translate that:

a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.

Ok?!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s short for chemical trails. It’s pure bullshit, the trails are just vapour.

4 Likes

Don’t let the choice of words affect you. Stay open minded :slight_smile:

I try to. But when I see ‘chemtrails’ and ‘documentary’ in one title, without them being accompanied by words like ‘debunked’, ‘myth’ or anything similar, I start to think that it’s a video trying to prove that they’re a thing. Otherwise the title would say ‘contrails’ as that’s what they are.

3 Likes

Time for another look on 5G. Will it really be safe when it’s rolled out globally?

Personally I don’t think so. A new report just got released addressing the potential consequences on human health and nature. This video goes through the major points:

2 Likes

Indeed:

4 Likes