The smart questions thread

lol

Not even with the health risks?

That I don’t care about. Mind you, I haven’t seen the video because I can’t tolerate that guy.

1 Like

Don’t care about? What if it turns out to be harmful and the entire world is covered by it?
This is the document that he explained: EMFscientist.org - International EMF Scientist Appeal

This ‘document’, says exactly nothing, it’s just a letter to some person. It doesn’t provide any data. 5G wifi has been around for a while now and nobody has said anything, so why is 5G mobile data any different?

5G range measures in single figure meters and is fairly low power, by law, you can’t put too much power into the environment. I reckon it’s fine.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Still, my point stands, the output power is still limited and 5G mobile data is high frequency.

1 Like

One for you here, @rickvanmeijel.

TL;DW: Yes, it’s safe.

2 Likes

I have no info on it or credibility for it :joy: but yesterday on the news here my parents were saying that people with high cell phone usage were growing a lump or horn on their skulls? :rofl:
I just laughed but idk if it’s seriously something that was on news or not :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s definitely bullshit.

2 Likes

Aye, but if the idea takes off, I have an iHat made of specially designed tin foil made precisely to counteract the growth of said horn-yours for only $99.99 :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Pictures!

Beaner version :innocent:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t draw that conclusion immediately. Since it’s still seen as possibly carcinogenic, I think more research needs to be done into whether there’s a causal link between 5G radiation and developing cancer.

How’s it going to cause cancer if it’s non-ionising?

I don’t know, but why would they label it as “possibly carcinogenic” if it’s non-ionising then?

Because there is inadequate evidence from studies conducted so far that says it can cause cancer. The same reason coffee is in that list.

So the Dutch goverment has announced that it will force the national implementation of 5G, possibly starting next year. Meaning thousands of antennas will be placed everywhere in the streets. And I’m fucking disgusted. What’s the current situation in your country regarding 5G?

1 Like

Why?

I still don’t get if this 5G is dangerous or not… lol