Chat Room (TLPTV2)

Idk why it reminds me of diagon alley from Harry Potter :sweat_smile: i like it :grin: krakow as a whole looks really nice :hushed:

:joy::joy: what’s on your mind? :joy: he’s danciiiing while working digging the holes :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s totally fair…it’s not my fault I have insomnia!! :rofl:

1 Like

@lpfan61 :hugs: :heart:
@framos1792
Thanks!

Wasn’t actually home home. Don’t live in the inner circle of the city. Just drove by and thought of our conversation. :grin:

20190622_002319

3 Likes

That’s beautiful :pleading_face::star_struck:
I’m glad you had lots of fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: that would’ve been my kind of concert it sounds like :grimacing:

1 Like

When you are here, looking at old brickwalls, we sure can go to a concert too.:laughing:

1 Like

Had to look up beaner.

What’s with the apple?

Bay the way, fatigue kicks in …
:sleeping:

1 Like

Ahhh it’s stereotypical :sweat_smile:
I’m not the easily offended type though so like to goof around about it…Mexicans eat a lot of beans so they call them beaners :sweat_smile:
There’s an old Latin comedian that used to have terms for everything lol… I’m fairly certain it originated from him :sweat_smile:
My bad, I should have said something about it there :sweat_smile::joy:
Beaner because it’s a sombrero(Mexican :crazy_face:)

And the Apple is just teasing about it being an apple product like the iPhone :grimacing:
I actually like Apple but like joking and teasing more so I keep the joke going (an overpriced hat that doesn’t really have anything special-apple product-iHat :crazy_face:)

Have a good night :hugs::hugs:
And looking forward to a trip someday then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

1 Like

We can do that again by December :upside_down_face:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No :neutral_face:

Yeeeeah!
We have to :triumph:
I need you here though to keep going :joy:

And pleeease, 60 will get done :joy: just…not right now :face_with_head_bandage::joy:

1 Like

Let’s practice today.

My gf destroyed me in a task today, so I need to learn some things.

I challenge you. The loser will be called Baka for 1 week.

I mean whoever lost between you and I must add Baka to their nickname.

I just said not today :sob:

1 Like

And why should I care(?) :joy:

Because…because otherwise I’ll go :skull: then you won’t have your bud to do the challenge with you before December :joy:

1 Like

I only got an excuse from that post :joy: ok, I accept it as you lossing. Please change youre name to

Frabakamos1792

:rofl:

Unfortunately it doesn’t allow changes :upside_down_face:
Meme hasn’t been able to get rid of john cena yet :joy:

1 Like

Then create a new account >:v Jajaja

Then do it on Wa :stuck_out_tongue:

Why if you won’t see it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just because, also you can send me a screenshoot, baboso :upside_down_face:

Lol better you go back :upside_down_face: