The stupid question thread

But you should be able to back up what you’re saying with facts

4 Likes

Meditation is something that only works if you want it to or actually try to let yourself get into it, otherwise its a waste of time if you’re not getting anything from it and just doing what you usually would, as in getting upset or whatever else. It’s all about if you want it bad enough or not, its not for everyone.

2 Likes

Yes, it is, it’s not the ‘let’s disregard all science and buy the snake oil thread’.

You know my tolerance for such things, especially claims that aren’t backed up scientifically. I’d expect you to relate. :stuck_out_tongue:

This.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Verbatim off wiki? Lol

1 Like

Lmao, I meant have fun with it vs crushing someone’s methods

Placebos work for a reason :upside_down_face:
And I’d take questions on here with a grain of salt, personally I felt there’s a bit of devils advocate being played lol

2 Likes

Look who’s laughing, you sell the most common snake oil of a different type lmao

Excuse me?

1 Like

This escalated quickly :joy:

5 Likes

Snowmen need noses.

8 Likes

Why is it that on Mac OS you have to go into a sub menu just to close a window? What was wrong with the red X?

OT: Just hit 22K posts.

1 Like

It’s called innovation man :joy:

1 Like

Why are Americans incapable of pronouncing ‘Iran’ and ‘Iraq’ properly?

1 Like

How do they pronounce it and how would it be properly?

They pronounce them as “eye-ran” and “eye-rack.” When an American always says ‘Iran’ I always ask myself where they ran to or what they were running from or what even they ran. The correct way to pronounce them is by not butchering the ‘i’, it’s pronounced the same way as in ‘in’.

2 Likes

basically as it is written? I mean, I-ran, I-rack? or how?

Why do parakeets sound like laser guns? :joy:

1 Like

:joy: oh yes i didn’t realise. I hear them all the time

1 Like

If anyone knows where to get an LP cat collar I’d like to know.

:thinking: Buy a black (or other colour) one and customize by yourself?!? :smiley:

2 Likes