Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

You know what? Be yourself.

7 Likes

Agreed with @anomalia ! You’re strong, you survived, that’s what matters! Now you’re an adult, you chose your path… keep going! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

You got most likes of the week. I don’t see anything wrong with this. I somehow managed to storm past Pat for the all-time rating (I used to be second, but miles behind). I’m still trying to chase her down for most all time posts though. :joy: I don’t want to get there by spamming.

8 Likes

Lol :joy: wait when I’m on holidays :joy::joy: @the_termin8r

Here’s a song for you @anna834

7 Likes

Eh? Que cosa? What? Huh?
What are you sayyyyingggg :triumph:
I’m sorry but in the politest of ways i must call you dummy :triumph::sweat_smile:
The most active people naturally take up those spots :sweat_smile:
I remember a few times when I’d get carried away it was excessively high :no_mouth::grimacing:
I think once It was like at 590 :joy:
The thing is…this place needs those catalysts to fill this place with life :grin:
Today’s been fairly quiet and that’s because the main people like you are missing :roll_eyes:
Don’t be silly thinking you’re being the center and if you are at some point then bask in the chance and be a leader in here directing spam jokes messages support and everything else this place needs :blush:
No one at all will look at you bad for it…I mean…people hate me by now for being annoying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but i haven’t been kicked out :grimacing::grimacing::joy:
Just like everyone’s saying…be yourself, be open and engaging
This place needs it as we need you :grin:

10 Likes

Sweet @anna834, I just can say we’ll said @the_termin8r! That’s wonderful. Be happy about it and enjoy it! I love reading about your life and your thoughts!

Yes, @lpfan61 nailed it, keep going!

And @anomalia gives the next excellent advice: Be yourself!

quote=“framos1792, post:1878, topic:34476”]
Just like everyone’s saying…be yourself, be open and engaging.
This place needs it as we need you
[/quote]

And @framos1792 gives the conclusion,… as we need you.

All what has been written is so important and should be read by everybody. There are so great thoughts and I love this community for writing such inspiring things! I would like to take the chance to say thanks to all of you just for being here and carry for each other. It’s more worth than all the money in the world. I’m happy I found this place and I hope all who are searching will find the way in here.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart and THANK YOU :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I’m between laughing and a little joy weeping.

Guys you are just great!
Yeah, and I feel a little silly.
Still can’t really believe that such a group really exist!
What did I do all this years before?

Still finding out who that is.
Learning so much here!
Thank you my dear namesister and more! :heart:

I did, didn’t I? I really did!
Flower queen thank you for being!:hugs::heart::rose:

@the_termin8r I don’t know how you do it, but you always grounds me again. You will get her!

Or mybe not. :joy:
Thank you for this song! :smiley: @theearlywalker
At the beginning I feared you, than I put you on a thrown. Both stupid, but happened. Now I feel a real deep closeness growing. Thank you for that! :heart:

And @framos1792

Of cause it is most fun to do exactly that!
But I hope you know that you already saved me in so many ways. Just thank you! :heart:

@linkinisa saw you tiping! Thank you too and of course the best to you too! :hugs:

7 Likes

Umm…I didn’t do anything though.

1 Like

Yeah, he just sits there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It’s all Batman :relieved::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You have a little work to do, if you want to overtake him!

2 Likes

:scream::exploding_head:
This I did not know :neutral_face:
Ok I’ll be like him :thinking:

…I’m not doing anything…I’m not doing anything still…hmmmm how does this phone work? I will open it up…

3 Likes

I ment the weekly ranking.
The all time rating you probably only get with the nice :axe: shack.

1 Like

Oooooh :sweat_smile::joy:
Nahhhh it’s not worth working for it :crazy_face:
I will get it during my holidays someday :joy:

3 Likes

Wich holiday?

And then you travel Europe, you will have better things to do!

1 Like

I have no clue :neutral_face::joy:
Dreaming of future days :crazy_face:

Europe would be amazing :grin: that’s a ways away though… :confused::slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

My all time ranking is a result of my acute bout of newbie syndrome in my first couple of years. My activity and posting has dropped off a cliff in the past 1 - 1.5 years.

1 Like

You mean the newbie syndrome lasts for years? :open_mouth:
Not entirely sure if I start whining egain or be joyfull. :joy:
At least my English will be great.

Your not allowed to travel?

Not with our dear president :sweat_smile:
I actually technically can but has to be for specific reasons and it’s dodgy for now :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

A good reason we can find!
Your aunt @anomalia (sorry it was just so fitting :kissing_heart:) is sick or something in that line.
They would probably let you go.
But maybe not back in. :cry:

Ah, well. Then you have to stay here! :partying_face:

2 Likes

:expressionless: not fair! He’s a retard… :unamused:

Yaaaaay!! :grin:

2 Likes