@lpfan61 morning to you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hellooo dear!! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grin:

1 Like

I swear I naturally thought you meant me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:exploding_head:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: awesooooooome! Make up an illness :crazy_face:

1 Like

@anna834 What? Me? Sick? Never! I have no right to get sick!!!

So no illness and no make-up @framos1792!!!

1 Like

And no home remodeling! :triumph::sob::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@anomalia ok. I can see that :kissing_heart:

Not even a little fake sickness? …

@framos1792 we find an other way
Cause

1 Like

I’m afraid that maybe true. I need to decide what I hate less - my bathroom now or my bathroom renovation (and no bathroom at all for a week time or so)

@anna834 with fake sickness there could be one single problem - I’m a really bad actress.

1 Like

:rofl: It could be, but that reddish blondie thing beated you at high level :rofl: :rofl: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

How could I ever decided to stop myself from this. :laughing:

And I should work something :confounded:

1 Like

Yeeeeeah! :partying_face:

I was going to add a second bathroom :roll_eyes::unamused: but you didn’t want me :pleading_face::joy::joy:

:red_circle::triumph::rofl:

2 Likes

Who told you that? Yes, come and add another bathroom - instead of kitchen or my room. Would be nice to have an apartment that consists of 2 bathrooms and nothing else.

3 Likes

I haven’t told you if my magical abilities :roll_eyes:
I just need to add a door and it will lead to a rip in the time-space continuum and will allow me to add the second bathroom without interfering with your kitchen and bedrooms :roll_eyes:
How do you think I made my bat cave? :relieved:

Or I could’ve just made your kitchen a kitchen/bathroom hybrid :roll_eyes:
Cooking your breakfast while you’re showering :grin::crazy_face:

This got away from us quick lol

3 Likes

Mate, you’re Mexican, stowing away in a 747’s landing gear should be childs play for you. LMAO :rofl:

That might have been a bit harsh, but I’m not even sorry. :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao where’s the fun in that challenge then :neutral_face: I’d have to hollow out a tire and get inside it or something to make it exciting :roll_eyes:

I thought about just crossing that body of water to get to the other side like a wetback too but I mean…the Atlantic is the rio grande on steroids :flushed:
Doing too much lol friggin soakedback after that one :sweat_smile:

Oof for a second it sounded like you were with conscience :rofl:
I make fun of everything else why would that be harsh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, we keep him! Instead of the unicorn we will have our @framos1792!!! :joy::unicorn::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

If you manage to make the entire trip inside one of the engines and survive, I’ll give you all of my money. :joy:

That wasn’t for your sake, I’ve considered putting remarks like that at the end of some of my replies to keep the snowflakes happy. :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve had 3 people get triggered at my jokes and posts in the past ~2.5 months. I’m fed up of dealing with it. I think the best one was when I misread ‘cat collar’ as ‘cat cooler’ and jokingly suggested that the person shoved their cat in the fridge. They flipped out so hard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember that one :grimacing:

:joy:
Thanks to you I loose my last few likes :unamused:

1 Like

In my defence, it was in the stupid question thread. :joy:

I’m still not apologising for it as it was a harmless joke, regardless of the fact that it was a result of me being illiterate.