The MICRO - MACRO game

No and no

I’m sure it’s more than ten guesses already @the_termin8r, so give the solution, as per @The_early_walker’s rules.

Oh yeah, I forgot the 10 guess thing.

It was a part of a crash helmet I had to wear in Germany. :stuck_out_tongue:

@The_early_walker you go

Is that actually a photo of you? Cuz I can see your face. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can see a part of my face not the whole thing :stuck_out_tongue: But yes it is lol

You remind me of a blond haired boy with a smirk face.

I’m sure viewing @The_early_walker’s drone footage would yield more information lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I’ve got dark brown hair and I’ve been told that I have an ‘I will kill you’ neutral face. But in the case of that helmet I was having my face crushed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, you seem a bit fat in the photo, seems like you’re a bit stuck in the racecar too. :laughing:

That go kart was tiny. I’m not that tall (~1.83m) but I had trouble squeezing in :stuck_out_tongue: Look at how high my knees are! And that’s with the seat in the fully back position.

It’s an ear thermometer isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

wow this was fast :laughing:

1 Like

I used to have a ear thermometer but that was years ago, cuz it no longer worked.

I only noticed it because we have a very similar one. Also that see-through cone on the sensor gave it away. I’ll try to think of something soon.

so yes go on Rob , @samuel_the_leader guess I like to get sm content :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My one was completely white, no blue compartment though.

Do you know what is this?

mb a shoe-spoiler ;D

Actually I don’t know what’s it called, but the modellation fits perfectly inside a shoe (kinda similar function to those balls of paper you find in shoes just out of the box). So it’s your turn to give sm content.

[ot first I thought it is kinda sth else…]

ok I will have a look