Can you touch your shoulders?

No but we got lost in a medium sized housing estate which was literally like a maze on the way to the sea side over here. It was densely packed with houses and small roads, the whole place was surrounded by a wall and there were only 2 small roads in/out. The only reason we ended up there is because the sat nav lead us there :stuck_out_tongue: We were driving around for like 10 mins trying to get out.

Nope

Q: When is the best time to shower?

A: It’s up to each person’s preference I guess. I like to shower in the evening.

Q: When’s the next holiday in your country?

A: I believe we celebrate Halloween in October for some reason. There’s also “prince day” in September, which is not really a holiday but more a political day where our King, who used to be prince, comes and tells us from his throne room and reads a list created by the political parties and basically pretends to show that he cares what is going on in his country. And then he and his family gets on the boat paid by our taxes and has a nice dinner while we all try to make ends meet.

Q: How come most female comedians aren’t funny? [Not that a lot of male comedians are, but I can’t think of 1 funny female comedian out there, at all]

I Imagined you blond…whyever…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I did too:

I’ve a really bad headache, the medicines don’t seem to work. :pill:

Lol

I said I had dark brown hair in that thread that @amitrish about guessing how we all look.

So when are you going to spray paint it silver?

Never. It was a joke. I’m not changing my hair colour.

Just a joke? Really?

Yeah. Styling is not a language I speak. Also I don’t do anything to improve my look.

Q: Is Buzzfeed too cheesy?

A: Buzzfeed food is cool.

Q: Did you know that drinking hot water is good for you? (don’t even ask how I came across this info)

A: Yes, it is said that drinking a hot cup of water in the morning [instead of a coffee or tea] is good for the digestive system.

Q: Are you bored?

A) not really

Q) name of a movie you can keep watching over and over again?

A: Anything Ghibli

Q: Favorite summer treat?

A: Watermelon! Absolutely love that fruit

Q: A book that you can read over and over again?

A: Hmmm… Looking for Alaska by John Green.

Q: Last thing you purchased?

A: lunch

Q: the first thing you put in your suitcase when you pack?

A: Clothes

Q: Most annoying thing you’ve seen on Youtube?