Can you touch your shoulders?

A:Peppermint

Q: One food that you cannot live without?

A: Chocolate

Q: What color are your walls?

Cream mixed with insects and dents and scratches from 2 tantrums as a kid (the insects didn’t come from the tantrums :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Q: Fav smell?

I guess her phone overheated so it needed to be cooled down. :stuck_out_tongue:

You had tantrums at the insects, insect killer! :laughing:

fav smell?

A: gucci guilty ( black edd)

Q: next goal you wanna reach?

Make it through the first semester of uni alive :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: What do you reckon your average walking speed is. (Just think of a rough distance you regularly cover on foot then work your way from there)

I’m 4-6 MPH so the avg is 5 which for walking is apparently fast.

A: Apparently I walk 10min per km each day on my way to work, which is a 2 km walk in total. On the way back I am not that fast though.

Q: Are you looking forward to the weekend?

A: I guess? I don’t have any plans yet.

Q: When does the sun set where you live?

It gets out of my eyes at around 20:00 ish. I get like 2-3 hours of direct sunlight on bad days. On good days I get none.

Q: Walk on a mile of lego bricks or a mile of sharp stones barefooted?

Id walk on a mile of lego bricks barefooted.

If you could have only one superhero power, like for example, (invisiblity, X-Ray Vision, Flying, best Martial Artist in the world, Read peoples minds), what power would you like? remember only one!

Mindreading

Q: do you shave the hair of your nose? Or do you like this lil moustache? :stuck_out_tongue:

A: Eww, no I cut it away with nailscissors :vulcan:

Q: Would you try a hairstyle like this:

female:

male:

The force, if you become skilled enough in using it you can do a load of different things with it :wink:

Probably not, but I’m curious what my hair would look like in arctic silver though.

Scientists who make cosmetics should work on a special temporary undercoat that you spray on your hair that then allows you to put actual spray paint in your hair without melting your skin. The undercoat could stay on for like a day or they can make ones that stay on for longer or shorter periods of time and when it comes off all the spray paint goes with it and your scalp and natural hair remain intact.

Q: Should that^ be a thing?

A: There actually is such a thing as colored hairspray. You can spray it on your hair and can be washed out with 1 shampoo session. There’s also permanent hairdye in all sorts of colors of the rainbow and beyond. Unless you’re a natural semi white-blond, you’d have to bleach the hair first for a better color result. If inventers would come with something less damaging then bleech to be able to have a different hair color for alonger time, then yeah I’d sure like that to be a thing :smiley:

Silver hair huh? That’s actually a weird trend I’ve been seeing online during my boredom strolls on the web… In my opinion, the risk is looking like you’ve got gray hair at an early age :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Short-Pravana-Silver-Hair-Color.jpg

Q: Weirdest fashion trend you’ve tried yourself?

Putting gel in my hair. Did it once, didn’t make a blind bit of difference. My hair is as rigid as carbon fibre, I don’t even comb it…like ever.

Q: But what if you wanted your hair to be the same colour as your car? :stuck_out_tongue: I bet there are clowns out there that would actually do that given the chance (I’m not one of them).

A: Seriously, hairdye is just colors all it needs is the art to blend the right ones together for the right effect. If one wants their hair to be as yellow as their Lamborghini this is actually possible. If it’ll look as sporty as the lamborgini is of course not very likely… :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Why do you not comb your hair? Like, why?

1 Like

Because it makes no damn difference. If it gets in a position it stays that way. I tend not to let it get too long and when it does get long and starts getting messy-ish I jut leave it as it is, people always think I gel my hair. I don’t.

This is my actual hair as of like a week ago (I had to take a uni ID card pic) I usually cut it when it gets 3 times as long. Look, you can even see a bit of my forehead :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: Have you ever posted your actual face on the internet?

1 Like

A: I might :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok with short hair I guess one don’t need to brush/comb the hair.
If I don’t comb or brush my hair for too long I tend to break combs /brushes on the day I decide to comb my hair.

Q: Do you blow dry your hair? or just let it dry on its own, or towel dry?

Towel Dry as I have short hair

If you had one question for Chester, what would it be?

A: What are the things in your jeep?

Q: Why do weekends go by so fast?

1 Like