The challenge thread

You’re on

1 Like

The bunny poopies are waiting for @intheend

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-11/22/6/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-1972-1416657301-1.gif

1 Like

I reckon I’ve completed my challenge today

Time to tag somebody again

@amitrish
@samuel_the_leader
@The_early_walker

Until tomorrow evening (GMT) you have to include a believable lie in every post you make but don’t tell anybody what/where the lie is.

ot so guys I´m back, two days of crazy swirl (I removed the worl stress out of my live, I´m only feeling in the swirl. So the whole day I´m a LYER; OH WHAT A FUN!!!
And real Rob its a real nice idea! Is the guy in the video explaining. technical stuff really not yourself?
http://img.mrdrsr.net/1338722506092.jpg

So I´m on my lying trip today, hope you won´t get me!

(@The_early_walker Why did u reply well before me; actuellement a few hours ago I predicted the lie that you are not coming.)

Why, why, why, you evil “machine” (I know u & @intheend are actually not machines). And why did you change the tagging from @intheend to @amitrish?

Do u know that I haven’t been 100% truthful in the forums in the first place? This below:

I was really talking about my niece (my sister is too old for that kind of shit), but don’t wanna be seemed as too old.

I like every post here on the forum especially these ones, with at min answers on three pints the same time, thats so rational, don´t loose or use too much time to post every single post on its own, this is a really good idea, keeps our rare time sheltered

Lying is easy online. For all you know I could have been lying to you all along about everything.

I love that challange you gave to me that fits 100%for me… thanks Rob. Is the boy on the yt vid you or not? I have to know bfore I die! :pray:

Lol, no. That’s not me. He’s name is Jason as far as I know. He does videos on the engineering of cars. I only brought it up because he looked a it like Rob (back in ~2008) from LP to me.

HELP +++ RED ALERT+++HELP+++RED ALERT+++THE EAGLE HAS LANDED*** SOS+++
@the_termin8r1
[even the machine telling me appearently body is invalid]

Ah, yeah, I got that a couple of times, no clue why it happens.

What time you let me out? @the_termin8r1? I think I done enough!

Now that I’m finally home, I get to challenge you guys.

Any one of you can try, I won’t tag anyone in specific.
So, you have to write lkie tihs for 24 hours (basically blend the letters of each word but always keep the first and last letter in the correct order. You’ll be surprised at how easily you’ll be able to read everything).

Ok you’ve passed, time for you to challenge somebody.

I might try this unless I get tagged.

I tag @the_termin8r1:
Till tomorow evening you have to post with every post answering to sbd, you must make a nice, warm compliment to the person!
You take it?

I can do that. @The_early_walker sets easy challenges, thanks :blush:

If she can don’t post every single post with a lie, that means I can definitely tag somebody for the next challenge.

My god, why are there so few ppl active again? The prospect of ppl having to do challenges scares them off.

Ok so @EvoOba (since she dare to challenge ppl without doing a challenge yet), she has to post part of her post in a foreign language (but the foreign language part of her post everybody más o menos comprendes without using translation)

But I have already done @the_termin8r1’s challenge. Plus, δεν νομίζω να καταλάβει κανείς τι θα γράφω.