High Voltage is as a whole both the normal and remix version
Same as Carousel and Part of Me
Whichever version you want it to be it is
This should change the dynamics of the group abit mwahahahahahahaha

1 Like

There’s the original:

And then the final one:

But still censored.
If LP still won’t upload the explicit version of High Voltage, It can only mean one thing:
Warner Bro made them delete the explicit version from their database thing whatever it’s called, cuz once sent to Warner Bro, Warner Bro owns all the rights to do whatever it wants with it.
Years later Warner Bro realized its mistake, so replaced the High Voltage (Bonus Track) on iTunes with the High Voltage (Bonus Track) [Live] Version, so that nobody can buy the censored studio version.

I like conspiracies…

Haha
Isn’t there only like 2 cursed words in the whole song

hey @acemasters seem to be a :sunglasses: at least, so let´s check it out until the most wanted 8-10 are voted and then ask the HQ to make sth official or you put it on soundcloud, it´s all official stuff, yeah, me and my visions, and, btw your polling system is not good! Please check out The challenge thread - #21 by the_termin8r
and stay tuned, I´lll tag you if I got it done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@The_early_walker
My polling system may not be great but it’s good enough to do this

Until I learn this system (which is alot different then what it used to be like) it will have to do

please read The challenge thread - #21 by the_termin8r

I read it
I’ve not been tagged in the post
So i don’t understand what it has to do with me

Right now amitrish, samuel and walker are being challenged, they might tag you when they finish tonight. But I don’t know why it has been brought up here.

because I did a challangepost when :flushed: I post what my oppinion to your polling system is, only that part was made by challange, the rest is my :flushed: real oppinion, becomming a bit confused :flushed: in this challenge, think thats the :flushed: challange on a challange chanllanging till chalange is over please :flushed:

Yup there’s only like two swear words in the entire album, yet they chose to censor it anyway. That’s not the most maddening part. The most maddening part is that they released a very small amount of the uncensored CDs in Japan back in 2000 & never again can we get the explicit version (money cannot buy it). It is so rare you can’t find it on youtube (why do you think ppl keep asking all these years), even lpcatalog has not even catalogued the cd in which it belongs (they don’t even know exactly what CD it is on.) All we know is that it is hidden exclusively in tjose exclusive CDs in a few nondescript houses in Japan.

Speaking of censorship, I had to buy the clean version of ATS :unamused: (it was the only one on sale at the time) but the funny thing is that they forgot to censor Mike at one point during When they come for me so you can still hear him swearing :laughing:

@acemasters makes fun polls (if you’re wondering why I’ve randomly mentioned this it’s because it’s my challenge)

1 Like

But alas, the explicit version of High Voltage, will never be on sale, for eternity.

good gamer @the_termin8r1 , taking kepping giving away- the circle of live- you can get the gentlemen badge btw… :relaxed:

I can’t believe that so many ppl voted for Numb. In the past didn’t they hear Numb on the radio so many times until their ears go numb? (My ears are numb after listening to so much music…)

It’s a classic and has a strong meaning. But still, it’s one of the best songs they’ve written.

@the_termin8r1
Why thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Group HT has a 4 way tie
OMG
If it stays this way
knockout matches will happen to decide the winners

Are you going to do all LPU albums?

@intheend understands the importance of non human world dominance :laughing: