Battle of the Songs Group K and the twist reveal

I can’t believe that so many ppl voted for Numb. In the past didn’t they hear Numb on the radio so many times until their ears go numb? (My ears are numb after listening to so much music…)

It’s a classic and has a strong meaning. But still, it’s one of the best songs they’ve written.

@the_termin8r1
Why thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Group HT has a 4 way tie
OMG
If it stays this way
knockout matches will happen to decide the winners

Are you going to do all LPU albums?

@intheend understands the importance of non human world dominance :laughing:

HOW MANY WINNERS DO WE GETT AT LEAST sry old, but, if there ar 7-10 tracs, you get on soundcloud and post it with the whole polloing/voting storys, would be many clicks on, if the lp-fans are getting aware of it, I´ll do my best to share it on twitter and here inside our LPU FAMILY

Same goes for Standing in the Middle, but in that case it’s back masked, so technically someone could create an uncensored version.

I feel like they probably still have the files, but there’s not really any big reason to release them. I wish they would though, also wish LPU albums in general were uncensored

The way it works is 1st and 2nd place advance to round two

24 songs in total

No other albums or songs will be added these are the final groups of this round

All winners and runner-ups to be annouced after this round has ended

I need help people

Please invite your friends and help break group HT tie break
This will close at some point tomorrow

There’s nobody left to invite lol, everybody is here.

OT: I’ve noticed people commenting on the news feed on the lp site and on the MVs and LPU TV eps yet they don’t come here. Why is that?

[ot I follow all steps you do, stalking a lil bit, where´s the compliment on ya post??]
http://images.fotocommunity.de/bilder/raubtiere/hyaenen/ich-koennte-mich-totlachen-5813cd8c-aca1-452e-885b-a050f8713b9e.jpg