The challenge thread

Guess what, I’m bored (again) so I’ve come up with this:

In this thread you have to set doable (but not easy) challenges for other users.

Rules:
-You have to tag a user (you can tag up to 3 at once)
-You then set them a challenge to complete on the forum in/for a set amount of time
-The user that has been tagged has to complete the challenge and then report back here to say whether or not they succeeded.
-If they DID succeed (they might need to show evidence for some challenges) it will be their turn to tag somebody.
-If they DIDN’T succeed then they can’t tag somebody else. If this happens I will tag somebody instead.
-Challenges have to be realistic (this doesn’t mean easy), you can’t tag somebody and tell them to make 500 posts in a day.
-You can’t tag yourself
-If a person is already doing a challenge they can’t be tagged twice
-If you miss your challenge for whatever reason, it counts as a loss/forfeit

If you’re unsure as to what you’re doing then just ask. There isn’t going to be a winner and loser as there are no prizes.

I’ll start with an easy one:
@intheend
@EvoOba
@Gatsie

Your challenge is to write all of your posts in reverse (in standard size font @intheend :eyes:) for the rest of the day. Report back at the end of the day to tag somebody else.

1 Like

…siht was tsuj ,hhhhO
!ni m’I ,kO

1 Like

?kceh eht tahw

I’m bored, it’s just a bit of fun. I sense that revenge is coming for me :laughing:

oot siht was tsuj .tihs hhhho

You haven’t been tagged lol, you can write properly.

@BELL_LP must secretly be @intheend

1 Like

I don’t know where @intheend is today, but I’m counting this as a forfeit (I’m assuming her time zone is similar to mine as she posts at roughly the same time as me) and I have to tag somebody else and give them a challenge.

I tag @TripleXero

Your challenge is to work one or more of the band members’ names into every single reply you make for the whole day (US time).

Also @EvoOba and @Gatsie , It’s time for you to challenge somebody.

OK

I challenge:
@amitrish , @The_early_walker and @intheend [rematch for you my dear]

Your challenge:
For the whole day, you will post everywhere on this forum you reply to accompanied with a funny Linkin Park related GIF.

Y U make this tuf, but I a up for it.

1 Like

Good good, Unfortunately I again don’t see @intheend or @the_early_walker doing their challenge…

So I will put @the_termin8r1 and @BELL_LP up for the same challenge as @amitrish:

All day you will post everywhere on this forum you reply to accompanied with a funny Linkin Park Gif.

You’re on

1 Like

The bunny poopies are waiting for @intheend

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-11/22/6/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-1972-1416657301-1.gif

1 Like

I reckon I’ve completed my challenge today

Time to tag somebody again

@amitrish
@samuel_the_leader
@The_early_walker

Until tomorrow evening (GMT) you have to include a believable lie in every post you make but don’t tell anybody what/where the lie is.

ot so guys I´m back, two days of crazy swirl (I removed the worl stress out of my live, I´m only feeling in the swirl. So the whole day I´m a LYER; OH WHAT A FUN!!!
And real Rob its a real nice idea! Is the guy in the video explaining. technical stuff really not yourself?
http://img.mrdrsr.net/1338722506092.jpg

So I´m on my lying trip today, hope you won´t get me!

(@The_early_walker Why did u reply well before me; actuellement a few hours ago I predicted the lie that you are not coming.)

Why, why, why, you evil “machine” (I know u & @intheend are actually not machines). And why did you change the tagging from @intheend to @amitrish?

Do u know that I haven’t been 100% truthful in the forums in the first place? This below:

I was really talking about my niece (my sister is too old for that kind of shit), but don’t wanna be seemed as too old.

I like every post here on the forum especially these ones, with at min answers on three pints the same time, thats so rational, don´t loose or use too much time to post every single post on its own, this is a really good idea, keeps our rare time sheltered

Lying is easy online. For all you know I could have been lying to you all along about everything.

I love that challange you gave to me that fits 100%for me… thanks Rob. Is the boy on the yt vid you or not? I have to know bfore I die! :pray: