Rest in peace Chester

Bleed it out and Invisible (Mike’s voice is so comforting).

4 Likes

1year anniversary

5 Likes

So this day has arrived… Let’s keep our heads up and remember that wonderful man.
And don’t forget, if you are feeling down, talk to someone, talk to us.

6 Likes

1 year R.I.P.

0fa64e174b04ee0f72591d35b3d1ccaa

10 Likes

imageimageimageimageimage

Thank you for everything Chester! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes
6 Likes

IMG_3557
This is my tribute to Chester. A Year has passed :frowning: Many things have changed but my love for you and LP has not!!! You will always be in my heart and I will never forget you. Love you forever my bro!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob: <3 <3 <3

My thoughts and my prayers and my support are with you all my LP Soldiers!!! <3 <3 hugs

7 Likes

Droms

July 20

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kAq1MDYyEEE

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

raz7

Regular

July 20

Thank you for everything Chester! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

anngelenee

July 20

1 year R.I.P.

spellingmistake

July 20

So this day has arrived… Let’s keep our heads up and remember that wonderful man.

And don’t forget, if you are feeling down, talk to someone, talk to us.

amitrish

July 19

1year anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vt1NqivWB60

Lilyope

May 17

Bleed it out and Invisible (Mike’s voice is so comforting).

Heads up: We send a maximum of 100 daily emails. Check the site to see the ones that might be held back. PS thanks for being popular!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

Chester%20Bennington%20Flames%20ArmOldschool%20ChesterChester%20Rock%20am%20Ring%202004Chester%20The%20Scream%202

“This is a wound that will definitely not heal :disappointed_relieved:

Dear Chester – Now „In the end“ your body is „Numb“, but you have „No more sorrow“. “Breaking the habit” was difficult for you, but you were always “One step closer”. Your voice will be always “Crawling” on me “From the Inside”, till the day I “Bleed it out” and “Faint”. The Sound of your voice painted on our memories. Even if you’re not with me, I’m with you. Who cares if one more light goes out? Well, I do!:broken_heart::heart:

Greetings and hugs from Germany :heart:

7 Likes

Beautiful :sob:

Thanks dude :blush: 21761502_1303550009773304_948807125268323301_n

I love that black and white art pics

9 Likes

No worries. Be strong my fellow soldier. Continue to Make Chester Proud :slight_smile::heart_eyes:

Chester LPTV Moments | Linkin Park - YouTube - just been released guys! My favourite is at 0:30!

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you for sharing! :hugs: :hugs:
I miss him so much really… :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

love this picture. And hope everyone remembers him smiling! love you all!

3 Likes

APDC1184
we love you chester we will always love you

9 Likes

Rest In Peace ;(

2 Likes

…Who cares if one more light goes out,
Wellllll…I dooooo…
My God, I wish I could put into words the feeling that comes over me when listening to it…that and EVERY song as well…!!
I gotta run, just felt like posting something for the moment…Peace…
And, as always, R.I.P. brother…
Mark / New York…

2 Likes

I could no more agree that we should all keep our focus on what a great man Chester was. This man was such a major influence on my life, not only in his magnificent artistic talent, but also in what a great man he was. You still to this day have a world of loyal fans, Chester, and I owe you a great congratulation for amounting such, my friend. We all love and miss your very soul. God bless you, and your family.

8 Likes

Chester is still alive in our hearts!!

4 Likes