Rest in peace Chester

That’s awesome!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you for sharing! :hugs: :hugs:
I miss him so much really… :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

love this picture. And hope everyone remembers him smiling! love you all!

3 Likes

APDC1184
we love you chester we will always love you

9 Likes

Rest In Peace ;(

2 Likes

…Who cares if one more light goes out,
Wellllll…I dooooo…
My God, I wish I could put into words the feeling that comes over me when listening to it…that and EVERY song as well…!!
I gotta run, just felt like posting something for the moment…Peace…
And, as always, R.I.P. brother…
Mark / New York…

2 Likes

I could no more agree that we should all keep our focus on what a great man Chester was. This man was such a major influence on my life, not only in his magnificent artistic talent, but also in what a great man he was. You still to this day have a world of loyal fans, Chester, and I owe you a great congratulation for amounting such, my friend. We all love and miss your very soul. God bless you, and your family.

8 Likes

Chester is still alive in our hearts!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @foasolution True he is alive in our hearts :blush:

1 Like

You are amazing! Well said!! Thank you for sharing. I’m so touched by the way you express yourself with those song titles. I honestly got choked up and almost didn’t reply, but iI decided to embrace the liove I have for Chester, as well as the sadness that I sometimes feel. Thanks again for such a beautiful tribute, and for the reminder that I’m not alone, LP soldiers are never alone because Chester unites us all.
RIP Chester, 4 ever in our :two_hearts:’s

4 Likes

Hey @rochelleshon :hugs:
Welcome to this extraordinary place!
Lots of love and strength for you! :heart::muscle:

thanks dude and like @anna834 said: Welcome Soldier! :metal:t2:

Break it down!!! :angry:
Some people have no heart.

Chester is special to all of us. We all feel connected with him, on or own special way. :heart: . I never met Chester in person. Ive been to a LP shows 2 times. I’ve got the chance to give Chester a handshake during a concert. :handshake: The man is a hero to me (with the rest of the bandmembers of LP). They literally safed my life. I was going to hell 7 years ago. I cut my wrists. But it shocked me, that I was capable of doing that. I looked for answers, and the answer I got was Linkin Park.

They let me feel I was not alone, and the problems I had (still have) I’m not the only one. So I searched for help, and I got help. Since that moment I know that I’m capable of ending my own life, but I will fight to not let that happen :muscle: :pray:

I miss you Chester, thinking about you every day. :heart:

For people who are in a dark time now, we are here for you. Never think that you ar not worth it, because you are ALWAYS WORTH IT. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Miss him :broken_heart::broken_heart:IMG_20190424_193739

12 Likes

@vevandre I find comfort in My December. It is stunningly beautiful in a way only snow can be.

Thank you Chester for your voice and heart. No other artist gave more to their music. Somehow, you gave everything.

2 Likes

Does anyone know the theory of parallel worlds? Inasmuch as it could be assumed that in one of the infinite worlds parallel to ours on all four-dimensional space, there is the possibility of finding a Chester still alive who on that day would have made another thought and be essentially still alive.
It would be further interesting to demonstrate this theory

1 Like

Bro you’re trying to open up portals into parallel universes to get your hands on Chester? :flushed:

The @Droms in that parallel universe would be pissed as eff at this universe and would figure out how to come through and start a war of worlds over the theft of Chester

Not wise :flushed:

2 Likes

If this is possible, why not? it must be said that the possible consequences must also be planned.
Oh well we would need the DNA to start a cloning process. If we were able to clone a sheep, why not start the test on human cells?

Exactly what I was going at :flushed::joy:

But…so…Chester would be your priority having produced the technology? :exploding_head:

one step at a time, a person cannot plan on “anything” yet …