Rest in peace Chester

This awful event makes us think about the crystal life

Still don’t want to believe it :frowning: This was taken at the London O2 gig <3 the best LP gig I’ve been to

5 Likes

I have created a group on Facebook which allows fans to get together to try to get the music video of Numb to exceed more than 1 billion views by the end of the year!

If you are interested in joining, please let me know. Thank you.

My respect, thoughts and prayers go out to anyone affected! A week on and I’m still as upset as the night I found out!

1 Like

Shared it :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve put a separate post on here, I’ll send you the link

1 Like

i’m so fed up with covers :frowning:
feels like everyone’s trying to steal some of his light…
“feels”…
to me…

my tribute revised n finalized.
Godspeed my bro!

Made a promise to a 5year old, that I would take him to the next UK concert that Linkin Park performed. I’d bought a ticket for him this year, but had decided maybe he was still a little too young for a concert :unamused:
He knows almost every word of the “one more light” album.
So devastated that Chester has passed and I can now not share the experience of his amazing voice live with my son :cry:
Have been a fan for many years and had the honour of seeing them in concert 3 times. An amazing man, an amazing singer :sob:. Over a week on and still feeling the void.
I have got a small video of my son singing one more light, but unfortunately can’t upload :smirk:

Still so broken… Forever missing you Chester💔

I feel you, but then I also see the artist’s point of view. I, too, am a musician and I’ve been debating covering “Battle Symphony” in memory of Chester, but it’s more about doing it to connect with the artist than anything else. Sharing it would just be to make others not feel so alone in their grief, but also, if people like your cover, it makes you feel a little better that your tribute to him may have made him proud if he were to see it.

So…I guess today was Chester’s funeral. Gavin Rossdale made a video about attending it.

Even though it was a private service, I really hope more will be shown about the funeral. Idk…I wish I knew what was said in the eulogies, what did the venue look like, what does the headstone look like, was he buried or cremated? I really want to one day have the opportunity to visit his grave and pay my respects. Will I be able to do that? I feel like that’d really bring me closure. :confused:

1 Like

Rest In Peace :heart:

3 Likes

I think it’s best that we let it be and NOT divulge into details. (Or post any TMZ links, those people are vile and disgusting.)

If there is ANYTHING posted out there, I think it should remain off the forums. It’s not needed. If any of the guys post anything let them be the ones to talk, to us, if they feel the need.

Until then, let’s respect the band, the family, fellow fans and of course, Chester.

–RS

9 Likes

I want to share something that i wrote to Talinda & the Band:

8 Likes

Rest in Peace Chester. Wishing I would’ve became a die-hard fan before your passing. :frowning_face:

That was beautiful! I left without words.

Thank you very much.

:cry: miss you!IMG_2269

6 Likes

Forever in our hearts​:heart_decoration::purple_heart::heart::heart::heart: you will be miss by many

3 Likes

it won’t be the same without Chester Bennington as he had the most incredible talent & voice I have ever heard (R.I.P) Let’s keep this band going strong and hoping for new music

3 Likes