Rest in peace Chester

Please, don’t get me wrong, but to my mind. Maybe, including his voice in some parts of their concerts. To stop the creation now, seems to be wrong.
They can change the form, but, save the context.
Chester is the soul of LP, the soul is vital.

This came in the mail today…My small way of grieving what has been lost.

6 Likes
3 Likes

If I were at a concert and Chester’s voice came on in the absence of him physically being there, it would put a major damper on the rest of the concert.

3 Likes

Maybe. But if 30,000 were screaming the words with him, it wouldn’t seem as bad. Especially if the song was The Messenger

1 Like

Exactly out of respect if they want to continue I would prefer them using another name. Let the name Linkin Park remain forever the way it started out of respect for Chester and his legend.

3 Likes

This is surprisingly really good. I’m not much of a fan of him. Maybe I should listen to more of his work.

Chester,
I’ve been listening to you guys since I was four years old, I still remember seeing the music video for In The End on VH1 all those years ago. Over the years I’ve grown along side your music. Life hasn’t been the easiest for me, but when life got rough I could always turn to you and the band for a little comfort. I never got to see you in concert or meet you at a public event, but you and the band will always be my family. I never believed that family is simply bound by blood. I’ll always have my CDs to listen to, but I will miss you dearly. Rest in peace Chester, I’ll meet you further on up the road.

With love, Brendan.

Chester, thank you for helping me during my anxiety attacks and depression. I’m so sad right now but i know you don’t want that from us. You gave us love, charity and peace when you were alive… And i promise that i’ll do everthing you taught to us. Rest in peace my idol. I love you.

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/lpbattalion/videos/600425063679309/

[spoiler]Like our page if necessary…[/spoiler]

6 Likes

@NoireXJasper THAT was so touching!!! It gave me goose bumps! My heart cried and swelled up with pride to see how much LP is loved. If Mike and the guys or Talinda and her beautiful family haven’t seen it yet…they would be touched and blown away by the outpouring of love!! I am super proud to be part of the LP family! MTM and ATS are my two FAVORITE albums ever. What I’ve Done was such an awesome choice for them to honor LP. Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing this. You rock the casbah Jasper! Heh :metal:t3:Peace :pray:t3:

1 Like

Found this very awesome drawing on FB honouring Chester and have the permission of the postee

10 Likes

I’ve seen it on Twitter a few days ago. It’s so touching!

No words to express how saddening this news is. Chester, you were a wonderful soul. Maybe you didn’t realise but you changed many lives, including mine .Without you, this world is incompelete.We miss you. Rest in peace…:cry:
This is a difficult time for all of us. The best thing we can do is reach out for each other, support each other. We should support the guys, Chester’s family in every possible way. Spread love.
In our memories and in all of our hearts…Chester is alive…

2 Likes

sooooo niceeeeeeeeeee!!! :smiley::smiley:

I hope so. But first they need time to mourn.

3 Likes

This awful event makes us think about the crystal life

Still don’t want to believe it :frowning: This was taken at the London O2 gig <3 the best LP gig I’ve been to

5 Likes

I have created a group on Facebook which allows fans to get together to try to get the music video of Numb to exceed more than 1 billion views by the end of the year!

If you are interested in joining, please let me know. Thank you.

My respect, thoughts and prayers go out to anyone affected! A week on and I’m still as upset as the night I found out!

1 Like

Shared it :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like