Numb, 1 Billion Views?

Hi guys/anyone who reads this.

A few weeks ago, me and my parents decided to put a suggestion up on my Facebook groups I’m in. It was open to anyone and a few people liked it. It was to get Numb to be the highest viewed song on Youtube and lots of people liked and some even loved it.

After the tragic death of Chester, I have again opened it out as a dedication to both Chester and LP. Lots of people have put their commitment into this so it would be good if you, as fans continued the support. Our target is for the song “Numb” to reach 1 billion views by the end of this year (2017) and throughout the future, let it increase to be the highest viewed song on Youtubes’ history. Even if we can get it to 1 billion views, it will be a new record as no other rock song has reached the amount of views as of today.

This is in respect to anyone affected by Chesters’ passing and in good respect. All you need to do is to watch the video for more than 30 seconds as it will count as a view and if you want to watch it over, refresh the page AND NOT to replay it.

I am still shocked by this news and my thoughts and prayers goes out to anyone affected, family, friends and even the fans! Please anyone who sees or responds to this, share it!

14 Likes

@turners34, we will put updates on here.

1 Like

OK yeah I don’t see this topic already had a theard so well do that @raz7

2 Likes

Hey you know what we should do is put the video on this theard so it’s easier for people to get to it @raz7 I hope this the year it happens and does everyone know this were to come now for this topic

1 Like

Yeah. I’ll do that. What I will do is put the Facebook group on here again and my YouTube playlist if anyone would like to use it

Facebook Groups - Facebook group again.

@Lilyope,
@hilaryfol,
@melissa320

Any updates we have about the topic of numb to a billion, we will write it here. If you can, get other people on the LPU to join with us as well

3 Likes

Going to post a comemet on YouTube that says please support the linkin park underground to get numb to a billion views by the end of 2018
to honor Chester cause I dislike any form of social Media

2 Likes

OK. I’ll keep an eye out for it. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you it may take a few hours tough

1 Like

It should be up by the end of the day

1 Like

Ok. I’m still spreading the word on Facebook and got a few more people involved

Thank you just keep me posted @raz7

Get my new art teacher in as well she is a big Linkin Park fan so she will help us @raz7

2 Likes

Awesome! :+1: Tell her thank you

Already did that I know that were going to get along just fine and she may end up becoming a new soilder I showed her the site and she is always saying that she has no friends that understand her so I hope that doesn’t bother you @raz7

1 Like

Nope. That’s fine. Still, thank you.

Yeah I told her we both thanked her to bad you couldn’t meet her in person because I have A feeling she would like you @raz7

1 Like

just posted the comment on You Tube

1 Like

746 million views now! We could get to 750 million views within a few days! :+1::+1::heart::heart: