Numb, 1 Billion Views?

Thanks for the update @raz7

1 Like

You’re welcome. As long as the views go up, that’s fine by me

3 Likes

If we can get it a million views a day we have done just in time @raz7 I have a felling this the year

2 Likes

747 million views now. I think it is possible. We still need more people doing it though.

2 Likes

Trying to get the whole school in as well it wouldn’t be easy but I think it can be done @raz7 fwi best linkin park song to play to get people into linkin park cause the one for me it was somewhere I belong then in the in end and numb

2 Likes

The song that got me into LP was One Step Closer and for my parents, it was In The End

It just crossed 749 million @raz7 and was able to get a few girls form school to help us as well still trying too get more in though

2 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

Thank you Well Itry @raz7

1 Like

Back in college tomorrow, I’ll see if I can get more people involved as well! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you get new fans in Fwi one girl we share the same favorite song

1 Like

I just view numb on YouTube it up to 4 million

2 Likes

Made a new friend today at school that will help us and her name is kate and she is new linkin Park fan gave her a list of the top linkin park songs to here is just a few I said One step closer ,
In the end ,numb , breaking the habit , What I ve done , Burn it down and my favorite Somewhere I belong please feel to add songs to her list those are just my all time favorites @raz7 and @hilaryfol of course there all good but I can’t name them all so what I also did is wrote down every album they did cause I know I forgetting some songs

1 Like

That’s 4 million people just on the likes.

Waiting For The End, Crawling, Breaking The Habit, One More Light, Until It’s Gone, Nobody Can Save Me, Rebellion, The Catalyst

1 Like

It is fanily passed 750 million @raz7

1 Like

We are on the final stretch now! 3/4’s the way there! The more views now, the better!

2 Likes

Yep but we still need more people in it if we stand a chance @raz7 but after Posted that comment instead of 100,000 a day is is almost up to a half a million a day so let’s remember why we’re doing this to honor Chester and I believe we can do it

2 Likes

@raz7 I get a new soilder in too @Sara_celsa

2 Likes

Hey @Sara_celsa anything about this topic you can post here and me and @raz7 will keep you posted

2 Likes