Numb, 1 Billion Views?

Do you think linkin park will keep doing music without Chester?

I honestly don’t know but I did hear mike is working in his studio again working on the song Looking for an answer @Sara_celsa so maybe but it’s too soon to tell

Or maybe he will make the song as a fort mayor’s song

Whatever happens I will support them @Sara_celsa

1 Like

I hope they will

Yeah me too and @raz7 the view count is 751 881 592

1 Like

Crawling
In The End
Numb
Faint
Bleed It Out
Papercut
What I’ve Done
Shadow of the Day
Castle of Glass
Waiting for the End
The Catalyst
Blackout
Burning in the Skies
Lies Greed Misery
Roads Untraveled
Rebellion
Guilty all the Same
Final Masquerade
One More Light
Heavy
Invisible
Battle Symphony
Given Up
Somewhere I Belong
Don’t Stay
By Myself
Points of Authority
Leave out all the Rest
Lying from You
In Pieces
In Between
A Place for my Head
The Messenger
Iridescent

2 Likes

That is s really good list thank you @chigokurosaki

Love the list! :heart::heart::heart:

So less than 248 million views to go! We are still on track!

5 Likes

It will happen sooner or later

3 Likes

It justed crossed 753 million views so l am going to watch it right to keep the views up

2 Likes

753,836,585 views for numb!

3 Likes

We are doing good so far @raz7 and your telling me we almost get it to a million views in 24 hours

1 Like

It is so amazing .

2 Likes

We don’t care what you look like, we don’t care where you come from, we don’t care what you believe in, we love every single one of you out there. - Chester Bennington

3 Likes

That is beautiful @chigokurosaki thank you for sharing this

I believe we all truly miss Chester, but at least we have his amazing music to enjoy whenever we need some inspiration. I can see what he meant about LP fans being the best.

3 Likes

I should be thanking you. You are the one that brought me to this forum in the first place. I read your Christmas story around the 1st of the year and I loved it. So I came here and seen the other posts and stories on here. I realize there are people out there who care, you just have to find them. Thank you for being one of those people.

2 Likes

Your very welcome @chigokurosaki and we are family so we will always support each other and if you ever need me I won’t be far away speaking of not being far away I see that you are also in Ohio