Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

3 Likes

Appropriate

2 Likes

I think about the life Iā€™ll have when this fragile one is gone.

2 Likes

St Patrickā€™s day is coming up there is Easter candy and summer and swim suit in the stores. Everything this is coming so fast . Next thing you know it be 2019.

9 Likes

Lol, you wish @NickGr :joy:

3 Likes

Nice avatar :grin:

4 Likes

3018!!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

If he lives to see that day, I would love to see him try to get back in. Provided the LPU still exists by that time.

2 Likes

Ā«you, people canā€™t plan for sure for even shorter periods ā€” at least a thousand yearsĀ» Ā©ļø

2 Likes

In honor of today:

4 Likes

Lol true

Ooooh bison! Thatā€™s strange! How? Hope no one hurt.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

When is it going to reopen?? Any idea guys? :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yess!! :smiley:

That is real so much. Lol. So. Much.

Oh. I thought that thing is in our country onlyā€¦ lol which country??

Seriously??? :flushed:

Lol. If i start sneezing onceā€¦ I wonā€™t stop till some Ā½ hr. Seriously. And then Iā€™ll have cold throughout the day. I mean i start sneezing anytime! Even during summers. I donā€™t know how :joy:

Seriously! :joy::joy: Till 3018!
Cā€™monā€¦ one is till 3018ā€¦ other on 2336 smthg like that. Lol. Iā€™ve never seen banning people till now! I didnā€™t knew itā€™s for soo long years. Itā€™s like it will not say ā€˜lifetimeā€™ but it is actually lifetime for the person! Clever lol :joy::joy:

Haha! Nice one! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I am thinking about that Mr. Mouseā€¦ so small formals and tie :joy:

7 Likes

Another great talk about Chester, life and mental health by our very own, Jim and Anna. That was yesterday at SXSW:

9 Likes

Talinda talking about 320 and making Chester proud.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t do this sooner, but I added a little something to one of my utility rooms at work tonight.

DSCN2078

3 Likes

Today Meteora turns 15! Today also marks my 15th LP anniversary, which is pretty crazy! Time flies!

6 Likes

It feels like yesterday we were just celebrating ten years.

6 Likes

Happy 15th anniversary Meteora! Celebrating by playing all the songs from that album

7 Likes

4 Likes

I bought the A Thousand Suns deluxe box set (that came with the art book, vinyl, and such) earlier this week. After looking at the book and listening to the vinyl, I think I wasnā€™t giving the album a fair chance all these years.

While I never claimed to hate it, or even dislike it, Iā€™ve always considered it my least favorite album, and I donā€™t really know why. At the time of its release, it for sure was, nothing can top Hybrid Theory and Meteora for me, and I still liked Minutes to Midnight more.

I donā€™t feel like I can pick which albums I like more than the others anymore. They all have something different to offer are better to listen to on certain days [spoiler](maybe with the exceptions of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, they still are the top 2)[/spoiler].

Anyways, the actual worst album is Reharged

8 Likes