Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

I’ve got 524 tracks of LP on my phone (LPU, albums, live, EPs, singles, vids… anything) I can barely number like 20 tracks I don’t like… and most of them are from Recharged

3 Likes

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it :hatching_chick:

5 Likes

524? I’ve only got 391 LP songs! :open_mouth:

If I add all of my LP, FM, MS, CB, DBS and STP with Chester, I have approx 475 songs!

1 Like

Like I said… EVERYTHING
all albums , all Live Around The World, ITunes Lives , Puerta La Acalia, Road To Revolution, Live In Texas, all EPs and singles, all videos, all LPU albums including SFTU and ADU, plus Looking For An Answer and OML Live. And System.

1 Like

Honestly, I went on my computer and counted all of my songs up and it turns out I have 484 songs. And I missed out my Grey Daze songs from the original list.

1 Like

And yes, I did not like about half the remixes on Recharged so I replaced them with remixes that I like from different Youtubers.

1 Like

I don’t have Grey Daze btw

1 Like

The easy way of counting (if you have iTunes). Insert other band/member names if you have them.

I’m at 473, but it’s all official releases (aside from demo leaks, which I need to download some of still). Despite using iTunes, only one song is downloaded from it, and that’s Blackbirds, the rest is mostly CDs. There’s probably a handful of doubles due to Songs from the Underground, but most of them are different

Edit: Here’s a screenshot from iTunes

6 Likes

Not including Fort Minor / Grey Daze / Dead By Sunrise. Its albums, live stuff, fan remixes, underground, singles only.

Fort Minor

Not sure whether to include MIke’s new stuff as Fort Minor or just start a solo artist category… :thinking:

These two are some of my favourite songs with Chester. Been listening to them every day for weeks.

4 Likes

I love Commit. I have it playing every day at least once. I’ve only got 12 songs of Grey Daze, maybe I need to get more. Also, I would put Mikes new stuff as a solo artist, that is what I did.

1 Like

Just got these

and those two demos above.

Their music is great. Well worth checking out!

1 Like

I’ve only got No Sun Today. What are the best songs on Wake Me?

Morei Sky is one my favourites. But I’m a sucker for lyrics; especially when I know what the artist has been though.

Hole sounds like to could be on Out Of Ashes, if you like that album (like me), then definitely check that out!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :+1::+1::metal::metal:

1 Like

The things this show gets away with sometimes.

Why is it t so hard to get thing done in a another state. I need my Divorce papers to get my I’d. I pray I get things done.

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

6 Likes

I’ve received an email. I’ll look into it, if the prices are reasonable… maybe I’m picking something

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool, but at the same time a little sad. That road case especially looks like it would be a sentimental item

6 Likes

It is a little bit sad to know that they are selling their stuff :cry:

1 Like