Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

So I’m not the only one who saw this last night? :joy:

1 Like

The decision to sell this gear must have come from Mike himself right? Or at least he was briefed on this and gave it the go ahead. Very sad to be honest.

3 Likes

Where didn’t you find these?

It is sad they’re selling stuff.

2 Likes

I bought the CDs late last year.

http://lpcatalog.com/item/grey-daze

2 Likes

Yeah, it is sad. I just can’t … can’t literally realize that the discography of my favorite band turns into history… I can’t realize sometimes that Chester is gone

6 Likes

Me too. I’m sad to know that they are selling their stuff. And sometimes I ask to myself “why” about Chester

2 Likes

You guys, it’s just old stuff. It’s not the first time they’re doing this. Think of it as finding a better home for them, it’s nicer to give them away to fans than hang them in let’s say a Hard Rock Cafe wall or shut them away in a closet of one of their home studios or storage units.

6 Likes

Same here. When I watched The Ride and they talked about how getting Chester in was the last line up change they would make… I lost it.

Thanks @aaran!

2 Likes

The actual equipment I understand, but that case has some pretty old stickers on it. Who knows how many they have though

3 Likes

Fully understand, but 200 items is a lot. For fans, it feels like awkward timing.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that Mike just said LP is definitely gonna continue. This is just old stuff they don’t need anymore

5 Likes

Agree- I feel you @aaran, ;( but let’s try to see it as springcleaning- giving away stuff makes space for new- and this means maybe new music too- let’s hope so

2 Likes

Apparently Brad is going on a mini tour in South America with some other guitarists… fun! The itch to play live is still there for all of them :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Where did you find that @evooba ?

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:, wow! Where did you find that?

Update! someone’s going?? :eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

LMAO :joy: That would fit perfect in the laughter thread too @NickGr

1 Like

When in doubt, leave it to the professionals. Or these guys.

This is one of my favorite series on YouTube even though they haven’t made any new content in years.

Tin foil is Episode 2.

2 Likes

@AJ_7 @raz7 Read it on one of the fan sites. He’s done something similar before but not a tour. Should be interesting.

1 Like