Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Enjoy your day today!!! @LP13413 the thread is already open! Lol

This

7 Likes

just had a random dream. I had to go through someoneā€™s house to get to workā€¦I left the woman (I believe it was Talinda) some Happy Bunny posters and a soap dish in the medicine cabinet. Then I had to go somewhere to workā€¦I guess through their basement? And the guy I had to askā€¦Mark Hoppus. Then a horse walked up behind Talinda like it lived in the house.

Woow :scream:

got my septum pierced today.

Oh geez that sounds terrible, whatā€™s that? :sweat_smile: it sounds painful lol

the cartilage part between your nostrils lol and yes it did.

1 Like

lol sweet, I commend you for the fortitude to do that willingly lol
:thinking: are sneezes now trouble?
:hushed: if one side of your nose is stuffy you can take the piercing out maybe :crazy_face:
ā€¦my immaturity still showsā€¦:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lots of people seem to have watched this show lately.

Speaking of that, lol:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a

1 Like

Dude ā€¦ eeww! :joy::joy::joy:

I am too afraid to click it now :see_no_evil: :joy:

3 Likes

Aheamā€¦Iā€™m shockedā€¦ :see_no_evil: why did I click?? :flushed: :expressionless:

Obvious you donā€™t know the plot of the movie of the Shape of Water.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/shape-of-water-offensive-to-people-with-disabilities_us_5a8b798de4b0a1d0e12c48fc

1 Like

Well the story that everybody notice is the love storyā€¦ but there are others behind the main oneā€¦ to be honest for me was strangeā€¦ but if you focus on the whole movie you can see how life is for disable people, homophobia, racism and sexism.

@theearlywalker haha donā€™t be afraidā€¦ there are more stranger things in the world than thatā€¦

sneezing doesnā€™t really bother so far. My nose tends to get really itchy and that is the real hard part. Cleaned it last night and used the saline wash on it like the instructions said to do. My sister in law was talking me out of it :rofl::joy: but Iā€™ve wanted it for years. I really canā€™t wait to see my parentā€™s reactions. bahahahaha

1 Like

Under this aspect itā€™s almost lovely :blush:- so I better take this aspect of it and do not click the first link

My sneezing never bothers me and always bother people around. They just canā€™t get used to itā€¦

talking about my piercingā€¦unless youā€™re being sarcastic?

I may have mentioned this before, but I love and I hate having earworms.