Random Thoughts Thread: The Reunion!

Haha! Boss of the house! :joy:
First pizza and then the tv show!

I knowwww thisss !! :joy::joy::laughing::smiley::smiley::smiley: I used to hear this a lot!! And laugh a lot! Like whenever i was sad my bro used to play this! :joy: And 1:20 part! My favorite i remember! :smiley: Lovely memories!! Damn lived to see it again!

Soooo many! :open_mouth: One for mee too??

Niceeee! :blush:

:joy::joy::joy: Can i taste?! :joy:

3 Likes

The current issue of Kerrang! magazine has a Linkin Park poster special, just in case anyone is interested.

5 Likes

100% what @the_termin8r would do:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pet-pig-adopted-shelter-killed-eaten_us_5a91c570e4b0ee6416a3d344?ncid=NEWSSTAND0001

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve got that one! 5 posters!

Sweet! Iโ€™m waiting for mine to arrive.

1 Like
2 Likes

LOL that beast is huge! Iโ€™d be pissing myself

2 Likes

Me too. They say bisons are really aggressive : they attack even their farmers

I think this bison is in love with this boy haha

1 Like

They attackโ€ฆ and eat all your bread ! :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Itโ€™s been four months since the Hollywood Bowl show. Shit.

8 Likes

The months after Chesterโ€™s passing have gone by unusually fast. Still I remember that moment and watching the Hollywood show like it was yesterday.

9 Likes

I didnโ€™t know it was that long! :disappointed_relieved:

Is it a guy thing to ask for help then just do it yourselves anyway? Just wondering

1 Like

Itโ€™s a guy thing to not ask for help, struggle, then get pissed off lol

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not really a fan of hockey, but I had the St. Louis Blues and Minnesota Wild game on last night. The Wild beat the Blues 8-3 and I couldnโ€™t help to laugh. My twitter feed was in distress over this :rofl::joy::laughing:

Are your kids alright?

If yes, listen to this song:

Otherwise listen to this song:

Have you found what youโ€™ve been looking for?

If yes, listen to this song:

Otherwise listen to this song:

4 Likes

So. Much. Snow.

1 Like

Since the โ€œWhat are you doing?โ€ thread is down, I post hereโ€ฆStill on vacation, today was spent planting some plants around my grandparentsโ€™ place. Tomorrow should be a fun day.

2 Likes

No pictures this year. I took some the last time I was here, though, six years ago.

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/579993_3846628280787_1076956761_n.jpg?oh=0330c140e13f497fc601ab473158657f&oe=5B05AE03

That was the last time I was on a beach, too.

Tomorrow, my dad and I are going kayaking, and then weโ€™re going out with my grandparents for dinner.

6 Likes