Yes, no problem

1 Like
3 Likes

I can’t write you private message on Twitter :thinking:

Hmm… :thinking:

1 Like

Is there a way to?

Going to sleep good night soldiers

Good morning- first decision of the day: in what thread do I post my doing? :joy:- I know there are bigger probs to solve in this world- but yeah :rofl:- and big grats to you @framos1792 that’s awesome :tada: and you deserve it- the first beer when we meet goes on you! And I am looking forward to your pics Andi, happy to hear you have a great time together @LP13413 and there were half naked mermaids really?!! Lolol… nice you help @chigokurosaki with his tattoo idea @ashesoftime and good flow on it and finally goodnight :crescent_moon: @turners34 :hugs:

Ot: heading to my appointment - early walker on the run :laughing:

4 Likes

Woke up to Mike saying he’s writing a solo album. Needless to say I am beyond excited about this and I cannot wait to see where it takes him! It’s amazing that he’s doing literally everything on his own terms as well (i.e. impromptu video shoot with fans last night).

Now, I need to head out to work.

7 Likes

I was wondering what that was about. I figured it had to do with the post you made a few days back in What Toots Your Horn? - #350 by intheend

Also, the forum needs to stop telling me how to live my life

4 Likes

Hey! Where da hell is my regular badge !

I’m waiting to meet @AJ_7 before I have to go to work. I’m so happy to finally meet someone from LPU in real life :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m so excited to meet you too @OneMoreLight2017 ! It’s going to be awesome!

5 Likes

And short ! :joy: but I think the best 1 hour of my whole week :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

Have fun @AJ_7 and @OneMoreLight2017 :sunny: :tada::v:t2: and wtf @NickGr- a proof of how the system acts up maybe? If someone is regular - and deserves this badge then it’s you bro :hugs:- can just be a glitch- tag the hq!

Ot: heading home, all went good- better than expected :smiley:

4 Likes

Getting ready for another day of school

Good morning soldiers

@AJ_7 and @OneMoreLight2017 awww you both met!! How was it??? @theearlywalker yep! I hope I can help him with his idea… and I hope he doesn’t make me think too much :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes