What are you doing right now?

I just came home. I was at a friend’s house for dinner. We had food and lots of wine and we played piano and it was oooohh so good! I wish I didn’t have to work tomorrow…

1 Like

Lurking intensifies

https://m.popkey.co/417f27/64Ggz.gif

10 Likes

:joy: feels good @derek, great to have you and @jfar920 here to keep it clean :grinning:, and I am happy you had such a good time @evooba :sunny:

:coffee: + :iphone:

:joy: @LP13413 saw you are on lurking too? How are you doing Andy? Free weekend ahead?

2 Likes

Tonight was a little busy, but all’s well. I have both Saturday AND Sunday off, yes.

I think I posted it somewhere in the boards, but I added a picture of Chester to my little space at work a few days ago. That was long overdo.

3 Likes

Aww, free weekend, you deserve this so much, happy to hear this- hope you can recharge as you need to, lol and I have a picture from Chaz in my office room too, a MUST - I agree !!! Have a goodnight and hug Thurman :crescent_moon:

Ot: :shower: and heading of to Memmingen

1 Like

Found it!

7 Likes

Sitting in bed…can’t be bothered to get up yet…it’s 8:50

Having breakfast at work…

Waking up. I think I’m going to color Easter eggs today with my nephew. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

gimmie a eggie and @LP13413 won’t go missing like @jFar920

Ha
Hahaha
Hahahahshshshzhsbdksncnznx

1 Like

Relaxing on a Saturday of no work.

2 Likes

About to turn everything off for Earth Hour.

5 Likes

That’s great @evooba ! I did it too! I sat with candles in my dark flat for this one hour. It had something magical! We all should care about our planet - our Mother Earth!

2 Likes

image The eggs take one lol

3 Likes

Sitting in bed thinking… it’s 04:58am here…managed to fall asleep,but woke up with a nightmare!! :expressionless:

About to head out to work…

About to go on the PS4 and try my new games out :grin:

I really hate this clock going forward daylight savings thing in Europe. I really miss my stolen hour now

1 Like

They stole YOUR hour and give it back in October… :flushed: :scream: not fair! :confounded:

1 Like

Planning for this afternoon: Coffee, doing nothing, doing nothing, reading, doing nothing, playing board game, doing nothing, watching TV, having diner, doing nothing, sleeping. :sunglasses:

6 Likes