What are you doing right now?

Waking up. I think I’m going to color Easter eggs today with my nephew. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

gimmie a eggie and @LP13413 won’t go missing like @jFar920

Ha
Hahaha
Hahahahshshshzhsbdksncnznx

1 Like

Relaxing on a Saturday of no work.

2 Likes

About to turn everything off for Earth Hour.

5 Likes

That’s great @evooba ! I did it too! I sat with candles in my dark flat for this one hour. It had something magical! We all should care about our planet - our Mother Earth!

2 Likes

image The eggs take one lol

3 Likes

Sitting in bed thinking… it’s 04:58am here…managed to fall asleep,but woke up with a nightmare!! :expressionless:

About to head out to work…

About to go on the PS4 and try my new games out :grin:

I really hate this clock going forward daylight savings thing in Europe. I really miss my stolen hour now

1 Like

They stole YOUR hour and give it back in October… :flushed: :scream: not fair! :confounded:

1 Like

Planning for this afternoon: Coffee, doing nothing, doing nothing, reading, doing nothing, playing board game, doing nothing, watching TV, having diner, doing nothing, sleeping. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That sounds like a wonderful plan @Lilyope

1 Like

You forgot doing nothing jaja jk. Enjoy your day.

On Topic: Listening to Meteora and Minutes To Midnight.

3 Likes

Reminiscing …while listening to some old songs by the Lighthouse Family!

Watching the first Avengers film. Marvel marathon to the release of Infinity War

This. I went to bed late and the clock was set forward so I woke up in the middle of the afternoon today :sweat_smile:

Anyway have a great week everybody! I hope to be more active again from now on

5 Likes

Finally home. Friends came over to work when we were closing to surprise me and then went out for beers to celebrate.

I’m about to play Meteora before I head to bed.

5 Likes

I just got done talking to my dad about moving out of state. .

Thinking I should sleep…went to bed at 9pm as I got 2 hours sleep last night…3 hours later I’m still on YouTube!